Hello

Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: Resigning and leaving...  (Read 3729 times)

• Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2007 Mr.Abuser / PCA 19 Mr.Change Bad / PCA 19 Mr.Clever / PCA 19 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 19 Mr.Retard / PCA 19 Poll award Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Poll award Referee Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 16
Resigning and leaving...
« on: 11. December 2020, 14:52:21 »
Hello friends.

I'm sitting here about to write something I thought I would never do, but the time has come. After a long 13 years of me in DDC community, I'm saddened to announce that I'm leaving. This means I'm giving up my ownership, all my forum and server rights, as well as DDC clan.

My years in DDC have been nothing but amazing, I grew up here, I was only 9 when I found this amazing community, I'm 22 now. I met so many amazing people, friends I chat on a daily basis and a lot of those I wish that some time in the future, I could meet in real life.

My decision might come as a surprise to some, but this is something I've been considering for quite a long time. I do strongly believe that all good things have to come to an end, and so has my time in DDC.

I'd like to thank Stieg and KITT for trusting me with a lot of stuff these past few years. In my time as an owner I gave my best shot to fulfill this duty, although some may consider it has been unsuccessful. I cannot deny the fact that I have failed to bring DDC to its heights, that it once had and I can only blame myself for that. Looking back now, there are a lot of things I would've done differently, but one cannot rewind time.

I would also like to thank no1se for trusting me with managing the most legendary clan this community has ever had, the one named after it. I love everyone in the DDC clan, they have been and will continue being people I look up to everyday.

I could write so many names I've met in here, but it would take too long. I'm sure everyone that I've interacted with in here knows that they have my full respect forever, even those who I've had different opinions with, have had banters and incidents. My intentions have never been to give someone a bad time, if someone felt that way I apologize.

That being said, I'm confident I'm leaving DDC in good hands. The people that take care of this community are all amazing, and I wish that the future of it looks bright.

DDC will always be my home in MTA, but its time to explore something new. I'm sure I will keep playing and interacting with everyone over here, as I couldn't imagine myself completely leaving DDC community, but from now on I'll be here as a regular player.  :ad:

Once again, thank you DDC for the amazing memories in the past 13 years, there are stuff and people I will not forget until the end of my life. Cheers to many more great years.  :peace:

• Awards Mr.Missed / PCA 19 Worst alcoholic of DDC Mr.Clever / PCA 17 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 17 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages Mr.Change Good / PCA 16 Mr.Clever / PCA 16 For people with a driver's licence
Re: Resigning and leaving...
« Reply #1 on: 11. December 2020, 15:35:33 »
Thanks for all your effort! Hopefully I'm among those people you might want to meet in the future :az:

• You call it Xr. we call it family
  • Awards Shooter Weekly - 3rd place Best Shooter Admins Poll award Most friendly person of the month Mr.Sunshine / PCA 17 Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010
« Reply #2 on: 11. December 2020, 16:39:58 »
Oh damn. Who is going to lead the ddc now? And goodbye old friend.

« Reply #3 on: 11. December 2020, 17:41:35 »
You will be missed,

:biblethump:
I will be keeping an eye on the League of legends ranked ladder, Im sure you are hitting rank 1 soon

• You win or you die, there's no middle ground.
  • Awards Players Choice Awards Mr.Abuser / PCA 19 Mr.Awesome / PCA 19 Mr.Change Good / PCA 19 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 19 For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages For people who joined DDC community in 2009
« Reply #4 on: 12. December 2020, 03:20:28 »
It's been an honor to work alongside you, partner! And I do hope I meet you irl soon!

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

• Fuck you, but have a nice day!
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #5 on: 14. December 2020, 00:08:52 »
Success in whatever you are willing to accomplish!   :drunk:
"Show respect even to people who don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours" Dwayne Johnson
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sebaz41241

« Reply #6 on: 15. December 2020, 23:06:02 »
I cant Belive  how about many years anyone take ddc clan and make it active again as a clan , cws, tournaments, a better scripter , well is awesome that int be the only clan active in last 4 Years but bored  too, everyone that started with this comunity wish that ddc back to be the amazing comunity that it was, #somebody take ddc and make  an active clan again please

• Zune
  • Midnight Team

• We never learnt to say good bye
  • Awards TNT - 1st place
« Reply #7 on: 16. December 2020, 03:35:44 »
No

• stay highdrated.
« Reply #8 on: 19. December 2020, 09:03:11 »
Ludi bro.. we will miss you..

« Reply #9 on: 26. December 2020, 16:23:41 »
It's just a matter of time till every of you end up leaving this game. Glad that you at least spent a little of your time by writing this.
Best of luck to you in anything you are focused irl   :bo:

« Reply #10 on: 16. January 2021, 02:31:29 »
All good thing come and go. The only thing that matters is if you had fun on the ride.
DDC is in the heart m8. Not in what your playing.
Best Wishes.
"I did wrong, if could go back i would do the same." - Rebel

« Reply #11 on: 22. January 2021, 01:36:49 »
Not again  :biblethump:

« Reply #12 on: 11. February 2021, 11:27:14 »
Already told you what i needed to say to you through Skype.
You did a great job and suprised in a positive way some of the old members like me.
Thank you mate. We'll keep in touch  :drunk:

DDC4Life  :ad:

« Reply #13 on: 28. February 2021, 03:34:18 »
Ima very sad to read this, i will never forget our legendary match on old cross  :crycry:

« Reply #14 on: 01. March 2021, 14:48:52 »
where int ug u clanswitcher  :af: