Hello

massive legends here

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: Linez Suggestions here!  (Read 1012 times)

Linez Suggestions here!
« on: 04. December 2016, 16:22:18 »
Post your suggestion here!  :yuppii:

Regards, Bonsai!  :slonik:

• Inactive... Working... No summer, no time :'(
Re: Linez Suggestions here!
« Reply #1 on: 04. December 2016, 16:22:41 »
me for crew.

• https://media.giphy.com/media/3o72F0C87I6dtQZmYE/giphy.gif
« Reply #2 on: 04. December 2016, 16:24:14 »
We need special maps for this gamemode, remove jump , give me lvl 10 and thats it  :sara:

And enable stats and tts also

• Our greatest weakness lies in giving up!
  • Awards Mr.Annoying / PCA 16 ASS - 1st place Mr.Change Good / PCA 16
« Reply #3 on: 04. December 2016, 16:31:32 »
Firstly, great job for adding this gamemode, will surely increase attendance.

Remove the jump, it will be much more fun to play.
Disable shooting on maps.

"I did not kill Joffrey, but I wish that I had! Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores! I wish I was the monster you think I am! I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you! I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it!"

« Reply #4 on: 04. December 2016, 16:34:37 »
Add some maps which is with planes and doesnt allows players to freeroam (woven with walls) (ofc someone needs to make maps like that xd) and NEGA FOR LEADER   :kappa:

• Banned

• Awards I left DDC, oh wait? I'm back after two days! Mr.Clever / PCA 17 Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Mr.Awesome / PCA 17 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 17 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Mr.Sunshine / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 Mr.Awesome / PCA 16 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 16 Mr.Sunshine / PCA 16 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 16
« Reply #5 on: 04. December 2016, 16:37:50 »
1. Square maps
Square maps without bullshit placed inside it, like game Curvefever. Can be different sized, from tiny to large, could be depending on amount of players online in lobby?

2. Random placed pickups
That's why we would need square maps, pick a boundary of the square then place random pickups described below on X,Y and selected Z.

3. Pickups
3.1. Thicker line
Obviously you know this one, makes line fatter, harder to avoid.
3.2 Thinner line
Thinner line making it harder to see.
3.3 Higher top speed
Adds +30kmh to the topspeed of car
3.4 Lower top speed
Removes 30kmh from the topspeed of car
3.5 Immunity to the line
20 second immunity to the line, doesn't blow you up when you touch other peoples lines and you don't leave one.
3.6 Large hole
Line leaves large holes behind player (that's a bad pickup for player)
3.7 Switch A and D
OHH SHIT MY WHEELS HAVE TURNED WRONG RIP RIP RIP

4. Line colours limited
In beta I have realized that certain colours make it invisible to other players, making it unfair. Limit to very bright colours.

5. Leader
Angel. She's the best for this.

• Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2007 Poll award Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Poll award Referee Players Choice Awards Mr.Admin / PCA 16 Mr.Sunshine / PCA 16 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 16 For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages
« Reply #6 on: 04. December 2016, 16:37:59 »
Any explanation what the hell is Linez ?

« Reply #7 on: 04. December 2016, 16:38:24 »
I think you should keep jump because its part of the map script but i think you should put it on a time.
For example, you can only jump every 20 secs.

• tuptup
  • Awards ASS - 1st place Red League 2016 - Winners
« Reply #8 on: 04. December 2016, 16:49:18 »
So.

1. It should have smaller maps with less chance to maneuver around. Because if its played on shooter maps people can run forever.
2. Jumping should be removed, just like the first example you can run forever.
3. Colors. Some colors like black are hard to see in certain maps and should be removed.
4. Maybe only motorcycle vehicles? It would be easier to cut off and **** up your opponent with a motorcycle.
5. Pickups. Have nos and fix as usual but also have pickups that make your line longer or wider, but also ones that make it shorter and thinner.
6. GAMBLING!

« Reply #9 on: 04. December 2016, 16:51:58 »
I cannot into design a model for pickups  :ak:

The nitro/repair/vehiclechange models are basically just custom models that replace some unneccesary GTA objects.

:oliVkk5:

• Banned

• Awards I left DDC, oh wait? I'm back after two days! Mr.Clever / PCA 17 Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Mr.Awesome / PCA 17 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 17 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Mr.Sunshine / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 Mr.Awesome / PCA 16 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 16 Mr.Sunshine / PCA 16 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 16
« Reply #10 on: 04. December 2016, 16:55:53 »
I cannot into design a model for pickups  :ak:

The nitro/repair/vehiclechange models are basically just custom models that replace some unneccesary GTA objects.

:oliVkk5:
I'll make em. Ez.

Also, whenever you kill someone, your line gets longer by like 10m  :yuppi:

« Reply #11 on: 04. December 2016, 16:57:38 »
your line gets longer by like 10m

Of course you want a longer line  :kappa:

• Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2007 Poll award Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Poll award Referee Players Choice Awards Mr.Admin / PCA 16 Mr.Sunshine / PCA 16 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 16 For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages
« Reply #12 on: 04. December 2016, 17:01:24 »
Gambling.

• A simple act of caring creates an endless ripple(:
  • Awards ASS - Bets Winners Red League 2016 - Winners Mr.Awesome / PCA 16 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 16
« Reply #13 on: 04. December 2016, 17:02:25 »
And also, would be great if you add something like, if you kill for example 3 people with your line, you get a new power, such as shooting once with a line, which stays where you shot it for 10 secs ;D

« Reply #14 on: 04. December 2016, 17:06:10 »
For custom area: :kappa:

#when players divided into two or more teams (events/funwars/clanwars) #players from each team have same line colour #you cant explode while crossing your teammate line #ezpez #woyala

:aPW5JVy: