Hello

massive legends here

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: ~Xr~ Leaving/Inactivity  (Read 4379 times)

• NM

• You call it Xr. we call it family
  • Awards Shooter Weekly - 3rd place Best Shooter Admins Poll award Most friendly person of the month Mr.Sunshine / PCA 17 Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010
Re: ~Xr~ Leaving/Inactivity
« Reply #15 on: 20. January 2017, 21:57:23 »
I dont see my name :realsad:
We took the previous member list bruh. You wasn't inactive then. Thats why u couldn't see your nick there.
No, we didnt get the previous one :D I made it from 0 and kobra was in unforgotten members when i finished that :D

ah ok. I thought Wanted took the old member list. Anyway it doesnt matter. I added him back till he get a new pc.

• Awards For people with a driver's licence Mr.Annoying / PCA 16 Mr.Annoying / PCA 17 Mr.Change Bad / PCA 16
« Reply #16 on: 24. January 2017, 16:37:47 »
Nickname: xLion
Reason why you will be inactive: Travelling
For how much you will be inactive 04.02.2017 -> 20.02.2017 (Will be active on forums but, idk if I will be able to take my laptop with me)
(click to show/hide)

« Reply #17 on: 03. February 2017, 23:29:23 »
Nickname: Vaper
Reason why you will be inactive: Personal reasons
For how much you will be inactive Month or two

''A character that is usually called "pleasant" in life is made up of politeness and falsehood'' -Vaper

(click to show/hide)

« Reply #18 on: 04. February 2017, 02:43:55 »
Nickname: ~Xr~Phantom!<~
Reason why you will be inactive: School and study
For how much you will be inactive 4/02/2017 - 30/11/2017  :tup:

• Soulbreaker
« Reply #19 on: 13. February 2017, 22:36:20 »
Purpose: Leaving
Nickname: Fas7eR
Reason why you are leaving: is
Suggestions: life

LOL
« Last Edit: 14. February 2017, 15:32:08 by #WanteD~ »

• Xr is love, Xr is life
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #20 on: 17. February 2017, 22:44:58 »
I am sorry to inform you guys  that Vaper won't get promoted to full member and let me explain why;
Vaper joined us as a trial member a month ago , and during this period he didnt show us that he deserves being a full member, in fact , he never came to our events( we played 2 clanwars before he goes through his inactivity but he didnt show up and he didnt even infrom us) , we asked him to wear [T] tag but seems like he didnt obey and more other things no need to share them in public.
See you around mate  :rolleyes:

« Reply #21 on: 18. February 2017, 18:17:31 »
Nickname: Aliomar
Reason why you are leaving: who cares cya :v
Suggestions: ???

• Trying to be the best as possible.
« Reply #22 on: 26. February 2017, 21:51:36 »
Nickname: #Lightning~
Reason why you are leaving: I'm inactive now because of my internet, I'm playing only at Sundays (when I go to my grandma's house) and I have saw that some immature guys are spoiling the clan.
Suggestions: -

« Reply #23 on: 26. February 2017, 22:27:52 »
Nickname: #Lightning~
Reason why you are leaving: I'm inactive now because of my internet, I'm playing only at Sundays (when I go to my grandma's house) and I have saw that some immature guys are spoiling the clan.
Suggestions: -
k jao boa sorte

« Reply #24 on: 01. March 2017, 05:27:19 »
Nickname: ~Xr~[R]1VAL
Reason why you are leaving: You know.
Suggestions:

• Woopsie
« Reply #25 on: 01. March 2017, 09:40:41 »
Just to make it clear, Do not apply for our clan if ur gonna leave after Week/Month.
And everytime when someone is leaving need(must) to wrote atleast good Reason: Why when etc.....
Better stay without clan than waste of time with us.
If u get some invite in other clan or something after leaving probably u wont get chance anymore like first time bealive me.
We are trying to be good family but apparently because these will never succeed.
And we will not Accepting Clanswitcher's wich are leaving their clan just because they want in our clan well that wont work.
After these players and application we will change our team a little bit.
Who agrees, agrees.
Who does not agree does not have to.
« Last Edit: 01. March 2017, 09:42:40 by Motion »

• NM

• You call it Xr. we call it family
  • Awards Shooter Weekly - 3rd place Best Shooter Admins Poll award Most friendly person of the month Mr.Sunshine / PCA 17 Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010
« Reply #26 on: 05. March 2017, 07:58:22 »
Purpose: Inactivity
Nickname: NM
Reason why you will be inactive: Nunya
For how much you will be inactive A week or so...

• Awards For people with a driver's licence Mr.Annoying / PCA 16 Mr.Annoying / PCA 17 Mr.Change Bad / PCA 16
« Reply #27 on: 06. March 2017, 14:46:07 »
Just to make it clear, Do not apply for our clan if ur gonna leave after Week/Month.
And everytime when someone is leaving need(must) to wrote atleast good Reason: Why when etc.....
Better stay without clan than waste of time with us.
If u get some invite in other clan or something after leaving probably u wont get chance anymore like first time bealive me.
We are trying to be good family but apparently because these will never succeed.
And we will not Accepting Clanswitcher's wich are leaving their clan just because they want in our clan well that wont work.
After these players and application we will change our team a little bit.
Who agrees, agrees.
Who does not agree does not have to.
How ironic that you left after this :ao:
(click to show/hide)

• Xr is love, Xr is life
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #28 on: 06. March 2017, 15:26:00 »
And then you send me "2lazy just delete it" when i ask you to make a leaving request lol ppl are idiots :facepalm:

• Xr is love, Xr is life
« Reply #29 on: 23. March 2017, 19:26:31 »
I am sorry to inform you guys that Thiago won t be promoted to full member , Kavinsky already knows why !
Good luck man  :biblethump: