Hello

massive legends here

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: Looking for a tool  (Read 195 times)

• You call it Xr. we call it family
  • Awards Shooter Weekly - 3rd place Best Shooter Admins Poll award Most friendly person of the month Mr.Sunshine / PCA 17 Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010
Looking for a tool
« on: 25. April 2018, 07:47:23 »
As the topic says. I'm looking for a tool to create roller coaster style roads. A tool like RCG. A tool which works with DDC. So who can help me with this noble quest?

Re: Looking for a tool
« Reply #1 on: 25. April 2018, 10:03:56 »
Netools, AMT and Bauss’ toolbox will help you for sure.
“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.” ― Tupac Shakur

• Awards Mr.Change Bad / PCA 16 Mr.Annoying / PCA 17 Mr.Annoying / PCA 16
« Reply #2 on: 25. April 2018, 10:21:26 »
(click to show/hide)

« Reply #3 on: 25. April 2018, 11:06:40 »

• Im a life saviour!
  • Awards Best admins overall Poll award Most friendly person of the month Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #4 on: 25. April 2018, 15:54:32 »
I could send you a pack of tools. I think there are like 20 tools that work with ddc. Don't use netools scripting thingy though, it wont work.

“The biggest killer on the planet is stress and I still think the best medicine is and always has been cannabis.”
"AlrazeLtd is a bigboi and he does gr8 things for me"

• You call it Xr. we call it family
  • Awards Shooter Weekly - 3rd place Best Shooter Admins Poll award Most friendly person of the month Mr.Sunshine / PCA 17 Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010
« Reply #5 on: 25. April 2018, 15:58:45 »
I could send you a pack of tools. I think there are like 20 tools that work with ddc. Don't use netools scripting thingy though, it wont work.

send me please..  :bs:

• Im a life saviour!
  • Awards Best admins overall Poll award Most friendly person of the month Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence

“The biggest killer on the planet is stress and I still think the best medicine is and always has been cannabis.”
"AlrazeLtd is a bigboi and he does gr8 things for me"

« Reply #7 on: 25. April 2018, 19:47:49 »
i help your mom to cum