Hello

massive legends here

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: [Join Request - Xr] ECLIPSE  (Read 361 times)

• 신기今天
[Join Request - Xr] ECLIPSE
« on: 20. May 2018, 03:29:03 »
Nick in-game:ECLIPSE
Given name: Rodrigo Soto
Date of birth: 04/10/2000
Preferred game mode: Lemon and Night
Which clans have you been in?:GT CR OsL
Stats:I honestly do not have very good stats for this clan, but my mission is to have good stats, I am in the process to get them...I know I am not a good player and my statistics are poor, but I am a player who can improve over time.
Why would you like to join us?:I would like to join this clan because it is a great family, good members and above all very special in terms of the way I relate to the environment, I know I am not a good player in lemon and night, but I am always putting all my effort into to be able to play well, this does not mean that I am a bad player, that is to say that I am a player of medium ability but that in the long term it can improve, besides I want to emphasize that I am a good person with the other players and I would love to be in this family, because for a long time this clan (Xr) has been a very friendly clan and with good players standing out in the different wars of clans they have made, in a few words I would like to join this family to be able to improve and generate bonds of friendship that It is the main thing in a player.

I want to emphasize that my English is a little deficient, the reason for this is that I am from Chile and in this country the predominant language is Spanish, please understand, without more than saying thank you for taking the time to read this section.

"I am also always attentive to the messages sent to me in this forum"""

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Awards Best Cross Players Best Cross Admins For people with a driver's licence Mr.Annoying / PCA 17
Re: [Join Request - Xr] ECLIPSE
« Reply #1 on: 20. May 2018, 07:38:37 »
if you're better than nomercy you're accepted :kappa:
(click to show/hide)

« Reply #2 on: 20. May 2018, 12:41:06 »
This is one of my good friends here and I bet with my 2 hands for him. He is friendly and much skilled in DM and OS maps!

''A character that is usually called "pleasant" in life is made up of politeness and falsehood'' -Vaper

(click to show/hide)

• Xr is love, Xr is life
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #3 on: 21. May 2018, 00:45:12 »
You seem to be a good guy, but I'm neutral for now
I need to see more votes !

• sc ( ͡; ͜ʖ ͡;)
  • Awards :x
« Reply #4 on: 21. May 2018, 02:52:18 »
I was in Xr Family and i miss that family if you want to be part of Xr Family and you have positive votes i will say yes give him a chance i dont know if your skills is good but why not is a yes for me good luck dude
if you want, you can

• 신기今天
« Reply #5 on: 24. May 2018, 00:15:56 »
I know that I should not get involved in my application, but I would ask more people to vote, either negatively or positively. I know that many denied me the opportunity to join the clan for being a little newbie but I am a player who is in the process of improvement in DM and OS tactics, just as I am not someone important in the forum and the server but I am kind and responsable. Please insist again, vote.
I appreciate reading from you and that your vote is very important to me.

ECLIPSE

• Night/Lemon/Pink || Tomás || Latin
  • Awards Best Pink Players
« Reply #6 on: 24. May 2018, 00:49:38 »
Yes, he's good enough to join Xr, good luck

• Playing on DDC since '09
« Reply #7 on: 24. May 2018, 10:13:32 »
Well you had been just accepted to OsL, I guess that did hurt a bit that the clan closed only a few days later.

Anyway regarding this fact to be precise, he has the quality to join Xr and sure is loyal aswell, as he waited until OsL really really got closed and not just announced to apply here.

So my vote is a sure yes for trial or I don't know how you handle this here.

• EternalYouth~
    • Steam
« Reply #8 on: 24. May 2018, 14:47:01 »
Yes :1:  :ola:

• 신기今天
« Reply #9 on: 27. May 2018, 01:28:22 »
someone else who wants to vote? xD :y2uHu0o: :aPW5JVy:

• NM

• You call it Xr. we call it family
  • Awards Shooter Weekly - 3rd place Best Shooter Admins Poll award Most friendly person of the month Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Mr.Sunshine / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010
« Reply #10 on: 04. June 2018, 02:03:34 »
Accepted. for a one month trial period.