Hello

massive legends here

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: [Level 5] HalfScoper, 06.10.2018 (Accepted, 5)  (Read 195 times)

• Playing on DDC since '09
[Level 5] HalfScoper, 06.10.2018 (Accepted, 5)
« on: 06. October 2018, 22:33:32 »
Full in-game name: oM!#EXODiA#
Given name: Luc
Date of birth: 25.11.1996
Level requested: 5
Level you had before (if applicable): 3
How many hours a week you spend playing DDC Lemon: Around 2 to 3 hours per day, more on the weekends, because as always I have to attend work and gotta do laundry, dishes, and stuff.
Why you want to get level: 3 ain't enough to deal with real problems, like Slow evading @Zunii  's mute over and over because with level 3 you only can mute or kick.
Why you think you deserve this level: Because I am one of the more active people on server(s), when I join the main server there are mostly 3-4 players online and I thus play alone very often, so there isn't much choice of who else qualifies for it. I am not saying I am better than anyone, I have proven wrong in the past months and I endured my punishment.
Well, be it, I hope I now am able to level up to 5 but that's up to the leaders ofc.
Your statistics: Look at my signature.

Hope you happy now Stieg   :bh:
« Last Edit: 10. October 2018, 18:35:48 by OnlyTime »

Re: [Level 5] HalfScoper, 06.10.2018
« Reply #1 on: 07. October 2018, 14:14:01 »
I am not against. What do you plan to do with 5 lvl? (Just asking to find out why u need exactly this lvl)

• Playing on DDC since '09
« Reply #2 on: 07. October 2018, 16:35:50 »
I am not against. What do you plan to do with 5 lvl? (Just asking to find out why u need exactly this lvl)

As I think the functions are the same with level 6 on old servers (doesn't it work like what 6 could do can now do 5 and what 5 could do now 4 and so on?), I am basically asking for my old level I had in the first place.

Next up, I already quickly explained in my request that there are certain situations requiring a higher level to really deal with threats. If 5 can tempban, I would have for example give CiasteK a night to sober out (kek), or like I also told you Slow was there one night with me and Zunii and no others were there, and he called as white nazi scum, then again he was all like "wtf can't I make a joke" when we tell him its inappropriate to say this to Germans (because maybe our grandparents were Nazis, we can't be held responsible for their actions) and then he goes rage mode because someone doesnt find him funny, evades the muting by rejoining and threatening us to get banned by Stieg because he is his dude, when we told him we want to report that behaviour.

These are just two small examples in which with level 3 you can't do shit, because yeah for example people will just keep reconnecting when we mute them, or a kick just ruins the current map for them but they go on like nothing has been.

I can clearly understand why you are so skeptical with giving me this level up, I know I have done shit in the past, not only the last months but also on old servers/forum. I just want a chance to prove me worthy of being a high level admin again, as I surely learned my lesson, whoever took my level without a reason (Dima still doesn't know who did while it was illegal to) has given me a clear warning and I sure don't wanna lose it again, means no more personal drama from me anymore.
If that counts, I just cleared up a huge situation which would get someone banned forever from here in normal cases, yet I took my chance and be a good admin, talk with both parties and find a reason to fit everyone ( I won't go into details because yeah, I don't wanna get his ass banned from here because he is a good guy tho).
« Last Edit: 07. October 2018, 16:37:59 by HalfScoper »

• Trying to be the best as possible.
« Reply #3 on: 07. October 2018, 16:40:53 »
My vote is yes because I know HS can deal with that lvl.

« Reply #4 on: 07. October 2018, 17:27:27 »

As I think the functions are the same with level 6 on old servers (doesn't it work like what 6 could do can now do 5 and what 5 could do now 4 and so on?), I am basically asking for my old level I had in the first place.

Next up, I already quickly explained in my request that there are certain situations requiring a higher level to really deal with threats. If 5 can tempban, I would have for example give CiasteK a night to sober out (kek), or like I also told you Slow was there one night with me and Zunii and no others were there, and he called as white nazi scum, then again he was all like "wtf can't I make a joke" when we tell him its inappropriate to say this to Germans (because maybe our grandparents were Nazis, we can't be held responsible for their actions) and then he goes rage mode because someone doesnt find him funny, evades the muting by rejoining and threatening us to get banned by Stieg because he is his dude, when we told him we want to report that behaviour.

These are just two small examples in which with level 3 you can't do shit, because yeah for example people will just keep reconnecting when we mute them, or a kick just ruins the current map for them but they go on like nothing has been.

I can clearly understand why you are so skeptical with giving me this level up, I know I have done shit in the past, not only the last months but also on old servers/forum. I just want a chance to prove me worthy of being a high level admin again, as I surely learned my lesson, whoever took my level without a reason (Dima still doesn't know who did while it was illegal to) has given me a clear warning and I sure don't wanna lose it again, means no more personal drama from me anymore.
If that counts, I just cleared up a huge situation which would get someone banned forever from here in normal cases, yet I took my chance and be a good admin, talk with both parties and find a reason to fit everyone ( I won't go into details because yeah, I don't wanna get his ass banned from here because he is a good guy tho).

Thanks, my vote is yes.

• 2010-2018
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010
« Reply #5 on: 07. October 2018, 20:15:12 »
Yes. HS is an OG player. I know he can handle this. He is active, I agree with that. He's mature enough for this level.

• EternalYouth~
    • Steam
« Reply #6 on: 07. October 2018, 20:56:43 »
definetly yes
he can handle it for sure

• =)
  • Awards :x I left DDC, oh wait? I'm back after two days!
« Reply #7 on: 07. October 2018, 22:08:51 »
yup
(click to show/hide)

« Reply #8 on: 10. October 2018, 18:06:28 »
Accepted for 5 lvl.
Meet OnlyTime ingame to get your lvl.