Hello

massive legends here

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: Quick Announcement #3: Future of DDC?  (Read 413 times)

• Awards Worst alcoholic of DDC Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 17 Mr.Clever / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages Mr.Clever / PCA 16 Mr.Change Good / PCA 16 For people with a driver's licence
Quick Announcement #3: Future of DDC?
« on: 22. October 2018, 20:03:33 »

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know a few things about what's going on with me and what I have in mind for the future of DDC.

Firstly, the boring stuff: Myself
Surely some of you noticed that these past few months I have been even more inactive than usually...the last time I logged in here was more or less a week ago. The reason for that is simple: I'm just busy with my life. Studying, sports, doing other things and most of all spending time with my girlfriend pretty much fills out my daily basis.

Here's a photograph of me and my girlfriend who doesn't like to be on pictures :)

(click to show/hide)

To the important stuff: DDC
For too long you've all been getting a warning that the connection to the forum isn't secure, this shouldn't happen anymore from now on. Turns out it was an easy fix, sorry that it took weeks to get rid of that.

Also I understand that everyone who plays on the server still struggles with a userpanel that isn't working. I'm really hoping Air will finally find some time to fix that soon.

I'm unsure whether Cross server will be back or not. Jah was the one who set it up and was paying for it. He either stopped paying because nobody joined anyway or the server crashed. He hasn't replied to me yet.

Now, the things I personally have in mind for the future of DDC are unfortunately not that exciting. I want to see new stuff on the server too, but for that I need a scripter I can trust.
Air actually started working on a new design for userpanel and lobby over a year ago but it's only 30% finished and I don't know when or if he's gonna finish it. However, from what I've seen it's simple yet good-looking.

If you don't like it then you'll get used to it, at least it will work. (I hope  :crycry:)
(click to show/hide)

Lastly I want to tell you that I definitely don't want to close DDC. KITT and I will keep paying for it and hopefully we can create a more enjoyable experience for the players in the future. But I also want to add that I don't like to do this forever. I'm totally not for keeping this community running till I'm over 30 years old like Tails (no offense). But I imagine that in 2-3 years, when things are better, I'll try to find someone to take over, someone who won't shut this place down.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Re: Quick Announcement #3: Future of DDC?
« Reply #1 on: 22. October 2018, 20:25:50 »
(click to show/hide)

« Reply #2 on: 22. October 2018, 20:27:40 »
do u pay Air? Maybe pay him at least 1$ so he'll do at least smth XD :kappapride:

Actually the server is playable, just need to fix that damn userpanel and add some scripts which we had before (coinflip, radio etc)

+ I'll to inform all of u, i'll be less active too, cuz i bought fifa 19, rip life

« Reply #3 on: 22. October 2018, 20:31:55 »
do u pay Air? Maybe pay him at least 1$ so he'll do at least smth XD :kappapride:

Actually the server is playable, just need to fix that damn userpanel and add some scripts which we had before (coinflip, radio etc)

+ I'll to inform all of u, i'll be less active too, cuz i bought fifa 19, rip life

U cunt play mta  :kappa:
(click to show/hide)

« Reply #4 on: 22. October 2018, 20:47:39 »
ok
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

(click to show/hide)

• Im a life saviour!
  • Awards Best admins overall Poll award Most friendly person of the month Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #5 on: 22. October 2018, 22:12:59 »
There's ups and downs, Let's have some faith.

Noticed  :bm:

Btw @Stieg you know you can ask me for stuff, help and such... I've always wanted to take the fixing/uploading maps out of your hands but for some reason you don't "want" or "trust" me to. I sincerely hope this doesn't have anything to do with the MAD drama.
You know I like to be involved in the development process. I've spent many hours testing, preparing and more testing with you, @Bonsai  (or was it @Air , and others? nop). I really hope you remember me just chilling/helping you guys at the very beginning. I wasn't allowed to tell any one yet.

You know where to find me and you know I will try to help!!!

ps. Most of MAD would say I am crazy, but DDC is still my home base.
« Last Edit: 23. October 2018, 01:39:11 by WeeD! »

“The biggest killer on the planet is stress and I still think the best medicine is and always has been cannabis.”
"AlrazeLtd is a bigboi and he does gr8 things for me"

• Awards Mr.Dumbass / PCA 2017 Mr.Retard / PCA 2017 Mr.Abuser / PCA 2017 For people who joined DDC community in 2007 Noob admin I left DDC, oh wait? I'm back after two days! Poll award Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Poll award Referee Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 16
« Reply #6 on: 23. October 2018, 10:49:19 »
totally me in those spoilers after reading, crazy  :bb:

• Awards Worst alcoholic of DDC Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 17 Mr.Clever / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages Mr.Clever / PCA 16 Mr.Change Good / PCA 16 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #7 on: 23. October 2018, 20:56:09 »
I added coinflip back (idk why it was removed), radio broken :5:

and @WeeD! i sent you a few maps to fix on skype :) talk another time

• You call it Xr. we call it family
  • Awards Shooter Weekly - 3rd place Best Shooter Admins Poll award Most friendly person of the month Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Mr.Sunshine / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010
« Reply #8 on: 23. October 2018, 21:15:40 »
There's ups and downs, Let's have some faith.

Noticed  :bm:

Btw @Stieg you know you can ask me for stuff, help and such... I've always wanted to take the fixing/uploading maps out of your hands but for some reason you don't "want" or "trust" me to. I sincerely hope this doesn't have anything to do with the MAD drama.
You know I like to be involved in the development process. I've spent many hours testing, preparing and more testing with you, @Bonsai  (or was it @Air , and others? nop). I really hope you remember me just chilling/helping you guys at the very beginning. I wasn't allowed to tell any one yet.

You know where to find me and you know I will try to help!!!

ps. Most of MAD would say I am crazy, but DDC is still my home base.
don't take it personally xD it has nothing to do with mad or you..
« Last Edit: 23. October 2018, 21:24:33 by NM »

• Playing on DDC since '09
« Reply #9 on: 23. October 2018, 22:44:45 »
I added coinflip back (idk why it was removed), radio broken :5:

and @WeeD! i sent you a few maps to fix on skype :) talk another time

Because that one guy (Dr. Bayard or sth) was annoying all the community with his dares to play it with him kek

anyway radio isn't the top priority in my eyes, there are more players asking for panel than for music (I gotta be honest, there was one guy who actually asked for radio and was disappointed that it was broken haha), and I mean I would kinda try to help, too, if I could, I mean I got spare time on my hands and sure could look into scripting stuff.

« Reply #10 on: 24. October 2018, 01:16:42 »
ah Stieg u sexy beast, i wanna rape u

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Awards Referee Mr.Funny Man / PCA 16 For people who work a lot ;7 For skilled photoshop users For people with a driver's licence For people who joined DDC community in 2010
« Reply #11 on: 24. October 2018, 05:02:07 »
Air actually started working on a new design for userpanel and lobby over a year ago but it's only 30% finished and I don't know when or if he's gonna finish it.

where have I've seen this before?

• Jednom Hrvat, zauvijek Hrvat.
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #12 on: 25. October 2018, 21:59:34 »
I'm just surprised the server is still running.

• Kiss my black ass
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #13 on: 26. October 2018, 01:56:48 »

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know a few things about what's going on with me and what I have in mind for the future of DDC.

Firstly, the boring stuff: Myself
Surely some of you noticed that these past few months I have been even more inactive than usually...the last time I logged in here was more or less a week ago. The reason for that is simple: I'm just busy with my life. Studying, sports, doing other things and most of all spending time with my girlfriend pretty much fills out my daily basis.

Here's a photograph of me and my girlfriend who doesn't like to be on pictures :)

(click to show/hide)

To the important stuff: DDC
For too long you've all been getting a warning that the connection to the forum isn't secure, this shouldn't happen anymore from now on. Turns out it was an easy fix, sorry that it took weeks to get rid of that.

Also I understand that everyone who plays on the server still struggles with a userpanel that isn't working. I'm really hoping Air will finally find some time to fix that soon.

I'm unsure whether Cross server will be back or not. Jah was the one who set it up and was paying for it. He either stopped paying because nobody joined anyway or the server crashed. He hasn't replied to me yet.

Now, the things I personally have in mind for the future of DDC are unfortunately not that exciting. I want to see new stuff on the server too, but for that I need a scripter I can trust.
Air actually started working on a new design for userpanel and lobby over a year ago but it's only 30% finished and I don't know when or if he's gonna finish it. However, from what I've seen it's simple yet good-looking.

If you don't like it then you'll get used to it, at least it will work. (I hope  :crycry:)
(click to show/hide)

Lastly I want to tell you that I definitely don't want to close DDC. KITT and I will keep paying for it and hopefully we can create a more enjoyable experience for the players in the future. But I also want to add that I don't like to do this forever. I'm totally not for keeping this community running till I'm over 30 years old like Tails (no offense). But I imagine that in 2-3 years, when things are better, I'll try to find someone to take over, someone who won't shut this place down.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
have a good life

• Xr is love, Xr is life
« Reply #14 on: 30. October 2018, 21:11:29 »
@Stieg  I want you to read what I am going to write down :
Ok, so a year ago or so I offered my help , I said I could do anything , from being an admin that can keep an eye on everything to being a scripter/developper but you said you're all doing well and you'll contact me if you needed me.
And one of the reasons why I left MTA is that it's getting boring I mean not to have a particular job to keep me active and busy.
I'm a software engineering student , I'm pretty good at programming , didn't get the chance to teach myself Lua but I can do it in no time.
I'm a trust worthy guy , I've had many responsibilities in the old DDC and I did my job well.
+ I keep offering my help over and over again because it will be a good experience for me as a future engineer , I can consider it as an internship that will get my programming/communicating skills to a higher level.
You have me on skype , you might message me if you needed my heelp !

EDIT : +++++ now that my stupid country allows us to pay on foreign sites I might help in server/site payement !
« Last Edit: 30. October 2018, 21:48:24 by Wanted »