Hello

massive legends here

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: All User Commands?  (Read 82 times)

• Im a life saviour!
  • Awards Best admins overall Poll award Most friendly person of the month Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
All User Commands?
« on: 07. November 2018, 10:52:15 »
Hi folks,

I'm pretty curious where we can find all the commands. I thought there was a page, maybe there is and I didn't see?
Since the panel doesnt function I was wondering how to check your bought players ( /myplayers ?) or maps ( /mymaps ?). Or even to turn on/off map music and hud.

I know there were commands for atleast the players and maps you have bought. They were probably deleted because the panel has/had all these functions, but since it stopped working I keep wondering how to do these things. Because lately I do get the question "how to check my maps?" and such more often. And I get that it's quite annoying, the player bought a map but can check what map they bought, same counts for players.

Maybe it's smart idea to make a list of all the user commands for now. Plus simply add commands like /hidehud.

Code: [Select]
showPlayerHudComponent("radar",false)
I'm quite sure this doesn't work for DDC but if we can get stuff like this (easy fixes, no hard work at all) the server will be more accessible.

+ a list of commands would also help for the newer members but also the older members. Since a lot of them have been either removed or changed.

Yours,

WeeD!

“The biggest killer on the planet is stress and I still think the best medicine is and always has been cannabis.”
"AlrazeLtd is a bigboi and he does gr8 things for me"

Re: All User Commands?
« Reply #1 on: 07. November 2018, 13:10:17 »
It's actually nice that you brought this topic up.
Even I have forgotten some of needed commands lol.
(click to show/hide)

• You call it Xr. we call it family
  • Awards Shooter Weekly - 3rd place Best Shooter Admins Poll award Most friendly person of the month Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Mr.Sunshine / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010
Re: All User Commands?
« Reply #2 on: 07. November 2018, 14:50:49 »
Fuck off weed :22: