Hello

massive legends here

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: Who has Samsung Galaxy Note 9 ?  (Read 356 times)

• EternalYouth~
    • Steam
Re: Who has Samsung Galaxy Note 9 ?
« Reply #15 on: 09. January 2019, 19:57:25 »
lol no one would give you an over 900€ skin for free tf

• You win or you die, there's no middle ground.
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010
« Reply #16 on: 12. January 2019, 19:32:08 »
It's getting sold in Egypt for 600 EGP.. which is 30$ lol

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

• EternalYouth~
    • Steam
« Reply #17 on: 12. January 2019, 20:11:43 »

i don't see "600 EGP"
it is maybe around 600-700$ right now but never 30$ you stupid

• Awards For people with a driver's licence Mr.Annoying / PCA 17 Mr.Annoying / PCA 16 Mr.Change Bad / PCA 16
« Reply #18 on: 13. January 2019, 05:59:39 »

i don't see "600 EGP"

People are selling the skin not the phone smh
(click to show/hide)

• EternalYouth~
    • Steam
« Reply #19 on: 13. January 2019, 14:41:05 »

i don't see "600 EGP"

People are selling the skin not the phone smh

Sry i don't play Fortnite anymore smh

• Xr is love, Xr is life
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #20 on: 16. January 2019, 00:47:00 »
It's not a 900 Euro skin , it's just a present you get for buying the phone , just like getting earpods/charger. And if you don't play fortnite what holds you from giving it away ? I don't know because if I had a Note 9 and I don't play fortnite I'd gift it to someone who needs it.

@dreddy For me Samsung is the best company out there , and there's no doubt the Note 9 is the best phone all around, maybe it's a bit on the pricey side , but that's no where near the 1500bucks MSRP of the Iphone Xs max(imagine you pay 1500 dollars for a phone that supports wireless and fast charger but you get no wireless charger or a fast charger with the phone and you gotta buy them separately)
@HalfScoper Yeah OnePlus is one hell of a great company , and the OnePlus 6T is the best bang for the buck

Somehow a random request turned into a MKBHD/ Dave 2D conference xD
Dear moderators you might lock the topic I guess ?

• EternalYouth~
    • Steam
« Reply #21 on: 16. January 2019, 17:25:18 »
It's not a 900 Euro skin , it's just a present you get for buying the phone , just like getting earpods/charger. And if you don't play fortnite what holds you from giving it away ? I don't know because if I had a Note 9 and I don't play fortnite I'd gift it to someone who needs it.

@dreddy For me Samsung is the best company out there , and there's no doubt the Note 9 is the best phone all around, maybe it's a bit on the pricey side , but that's no where near the 1500bucks MSRP of the Iphone Xs max(imagine you pay 1500 dollars for a phone that supports wireless and fast charger but you get no wireless charger or a fast charger with the phone and you gotta buy them separately)
@HalfScoper Yeah OnePlus is one hell of a great company , and the OnePlus 6T is the best bang for the buck

Apple > Samsung

« Reply #22 on: 17. January 2019, 21:10:11 »

Apple > Samsung
I'd give you a - karma but unfortunately this isn't a good enough reason.. Honestly mate, I'd rather have a Blackberry than have an iPhone

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

• Playing on DDC since '09
« Reply #23 on: 17. January 2019, 21:26:55 »

Apple > Samsung
I'd give you a - karma but unfortunately this isn't a good enough reason.. Honestly mate, I'd rather have a Blackberry than have an iPhone

Well the comparison to a Blackberry would have earned you the - as well as I would give it to Zunii.

It is stupid to say XX > YY or otherwise, because this is a pure subjective opinion, there are people who dont have rich parents as you do obviously Zunii (because you always tell me about new nikes etc, dont fight it) and they are pretty fine with "regular" phones like Samsung's or Huawei's because not everyone has to have iOS running, most are fine with a telephony function and a mp3 player and if being honest, I previously owned an iPhone 6S and bought myself an OnePlus 6 after 3 years of using my old phone, even to the point where Apple's typical mechanism kicks in and your battery turns complete shit. Sorry to say, but Apple has been proven to do this to the owners, either the battery dies or the phone just becomes obsolete and unsupported after a pretty short time of being released in comparison to every other brand there is, and thus the iPhone I had turned into the previously mentioned over priced music player with telephony function to me, nothing more and nothing less.

I dont get why people always have to fight and brag over their phones, I literally did read a post on reddit before some minutes about another of these douches taunting a MacBook user asking for a simple fix of software (again, software), and the rich kid laughed at him that he is too poor to throw it away and buy a new one, claiming "You dont need to be ashamed because you are broke", just disgusts me to the point where I want to vomit...

• EternalYouth~
    • Steam
« Reply #24 on: 17. January 2019, 22:15:03 »

Apple > Samsung

Well the comparison to a Blackberry would have earned you the - as well as I would give it to Zunii.

It is stupid to say XX > YY or otherwise, because this is a pure subjective opinion, there are people who dont have rich parents as you do obviously Zunii (because you always tell me about new nikes etc, dont fight it) and they are pretty fine with "regular" phones like Samsung's or Huawei's because not everyone has to have iOS running, most are fine with a telephony function and a mp3 player and if being honest, I previously owned an iPhone 6S and bought myself an OnePlus 6 after 3 years of using my old phone, even to the point where Apple's typical mechanism kicks in and your battery turns complete shit. Sorry to say, but Apple has been proven to do this to the owners, either the battery dies or the phone just becomes obsolete and unsupported after a pretty short time of being released in comparison to every other brand there is, and thus the iPhone I had turned into the previously mentioned over priced music player with telephony function to me, nothing more and nothing less.

I dont get why people always have to fight and brag over their phones, I literally did read a post on reddit before some minutes about another of these douches taunting a MacBook user asking for a simple fix of software (again, software), and the rich kid laughed at him that he is too poor to throw it away and buy a new one, claiming "You dont need to be ashamed because you are broke", just disgusts me to the point where I want to vomit...

I don't say I'm rich :(
just because I save my money for a long time to buy something expensive
but yeah it's a pure subjective opinion
I didn't want to offend someone

• Awards For people with a driver's licence Mr.Annoying / PCA 17 Mr.Annoying / PCA 16 Mr.Change Bad / PCA 16
« Reply #25 on: 17. January 2019, 22:35:43 »
Nokia for the win! :kappa:
(click to show/hide)

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Awards Best Cross Admins Best Cross Players For people with a driver's licence Mr.Annoying / PCA 17
« Reply #26 on: 17. January 2019, 23:16:05 »
Xiaomi user here :kappa:

« Reply #27 on: 17. January 2019, 23:27:14 »

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

• Xr is love, Xr is life
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #28 on: 18. January 2019, 07:56:40 »
@HalfScoper You know that if you break your home button in Iphone 8 and older iphones you'll lose Touch ID ? they say that each button is specified to that exact phone , so basically when you do a home button fix , taraaaa you lost the touch ID !
Apple designed their phones to be a pain in the ass to repair to push customers to buy the newly released phone ( you know that if you break the rear glass of the iphone X it will cost half the price of the phone to fix it ? cuz the logic board is somehow pinned there)
Not to mention the new Iphones (X , Xs and Xs max) only offer you one biometric security system a.k.a face ID (as Samsung and other companies offer Fingerprint scanning , Iris scanning and something similar to the face ID).
Of course not to mention the stupidly overpriced accessories , as I said it before , you buy an expensive phone that finaaaaally supports wireless charging and fast charging but you get none of that hardware in your box , DUUDE at least the fast charger !
Apple has made a success because of it's own user experience as none else has the same operating system aaaand of course the power of marketing , you know that Iphone chipsets are made by Intel and the Iphone X panel is made by Samsung ?
Actually this is another good thing apple is good at xD buying technologies from other company and then sell it to it's customer for double the price !
I could sit here and tell Iphone drawbacks all day long , but at the end of the day it's all subjective and it depends on where you come from

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Awards Best Cross Admins Best Cross Players For people with a driver's licence Mr.Annoying / PCA 17
« Reply #29 on: 18. January 2019, 09:57:13 »
@HalfScoper You know that if you break your home button in Iphone 8 and older iphones you'll lose Touch ID ? they say that each button is specified to that exact phone , so basically when you do a home button fix , taraaaa you lost the touch ID !
Apple designed their phones to be a pain in the ass to repair to push customers to buy the newly released phone ( you know that if you break the rear glass of the iphone X it will cost half the price of the phone to fix it ? cuz the logic board is somehow pinned there)
Not to mention the new Iphones (X , Xs and Xs max) only offer you one biometric security system a.k.a face ID (as Samsung and other companies offer Fingerprint scanning , Iris scanning and something similar to the face ID).
Of course not to mention the stupidly overpriced accessories , as I said it before , you buy an expensive phone that finaaaaally supports wireless charging and fast charging but you get none of that hardware in your box , DUUDE at least the fast charger !
Apple has made a success because of it's own user experience as none else has the same operating system aaaand of course the power of marketing , you know that Iphone chipsets are made by Intel and the Iphone X panel is made by Samsung ?
Actually this is another good thing apple is good at xD buying technologies from other company and then sell it to it's customer for double the price !
I could sit here and tell Iphone drawbacks all day long , but at the end of the day it's all subjective and it depends on where you come from
to compare your iphone and samsung with Xiaomi, is the fact that they rise the prices to an extreme point...when apple has a profit of 300% on their products, samsung 200%,  Xiaomi is with a 15% profit on their phones because the prices are too good for what you buy...And there appears the idea that a cheap product is shit, so the majority won't buy it + everyone is indoctrinated that chinese stuff is also weak
« Last Edit: 18. January 2019, 09:59:23 by ice_eyes »