Hello

Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: DirefulCrab Join Request.  (Read 240 times)

DirefulCrab Join Request.
« on: 13. April 2019, 22:59:37 »
• Nickname: DirefulCrab.

• How old are you?: 21 years old.

• How long you've been in MTA: Start in 2011, first playing in zombie mode, then move to DM although playing at low fps, then until now I'm still in DM.

• Introduce yourself: Well my name is Abraham, I live in Mexico and I am currently studying at the university (Computer Science Engineering and Public Accounting), normally I only have time to play MTA and it is my favorite game of a lifetime.

• Type of maps you usually play: wff maps, hdm I do not like them much but if necessary I'll play them for fun.

• Previous clans: XrC, BC, Nx, GR, FR7, iSG (2 or 3 years), exe (3 years and 5 months).

• Why you'd like to join INT (at least 20 words): I just want to be of help in cw DM, WFF, Hunter etc. I can provide maps, resources that I did myself and if possible improve as much as I can to the team.

• What you can add and/or contribute to the team (at least 20 words): I can contribute in CW DM, WFF, Hunter tournaments, plus I can provide scripts and maps, I can also help players improve hunter or anything they ask I will be available.

• ◄...if you did things badly, badly you'll end...►
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010
    • INT Clan TV
Re: DirefulCrab Join Request.
« Reply #1 on: 13. April 2019, 23:44:16 »
Thanks for requesting us, we will be deliberating our votes in the next 2-3 days.
Everyone feel free to leave your opinion about DirefulCrab that will make us to decide faster.

btw most of our members votes in private in our Discord Server. GL.

• Playing since '09
« Reply #2 on: 14. April 2019, 11:35:55 »
Even tho he seems to use a random name generated by MTA lol, he surely is some friendly and skilled guy I now have seen more often on DDC, who would at least deserve a trial of one month. Thus my vote is yes.  :ax:
Maps on server: HalfScoping DD - Don't Trust Your Eyes DD - Cross (SSoA Edition) - Ich War Noch Niemals In New York - Rushing Through Los Santos

« Reply #3 on: 15. April 2019, 22:05:49 »
Accepted with a trial period ( 1 month )