Hello

massive legends here

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: Someone Always ONLINE  (Read 155 times)

• You call it Xr. we call it family
  • Awards Shooter Weekly - 3rd place Best Shooter Admins Poll award Most friendly person of the month Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Mr.Sunshine / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010
Someone Always ONLINE
« on: 17. April 2019, 08:39:13 »
Isn't it possible to have someone always online on the server? Here me out. what if we use a ghost as an online player?

Which means we record a best play of each map. (just as in ghosts), then if the arena has less than 3 players, the ghost shows to every player (as a normal player) We can call it [DDC]Robo or something. So players will feel like they are not alone. However this ghost doesn't effect to the players. (wins, tt, etc..) This would be cool and will attract more players to the server since it will be like the server is always active. We can use more than one of these as well. What do you guys think.  Only for dm arenas.

@Bonsai @[M]เ¢ђลэł Isn't it possible?

• If you can dream it, you can do it.
  • Awards For people with a driver's licence
Re: Someone Always ONLINE
« Reply #1 on: 17. April 2019, 08:57:27 »
İts perfect idea bro, you right, i think it is possible. if this happens it will be learned on all maps and players no longer cant want  play specific maps. if this script succeeds , the players will start to ddc.  :y2uHu0o:

Thanks !
Big Jackpot !
(click to show/hide)

[OS] Watch - vol.1   Loading %25

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Awards Best Cross Players Best Cross Admins For people with a driver's licence Mr.Annoying / PCA 17
« Reply #2 on: 17. April 2019, 09:39:23 »
1. you wanna transform this in a fake server
2. there can be 2 possibilities : a) our members will think that a ghost can replace them in reviving this server so they will stop playing so much
b) or it will work and there will be more players
3. without some scripts to keep the new players you will get bored eventually. At this moment tt's are the only "fun" thing to do on this server, money are useless
Don't tell me that you can buy fix or other useless powers like hay (seriously), you get a maximum of 1300$-1800$ if you win a map, so someone new won't wait 6-7 days to reach 100k just to buy a fix
About helping players even when you're not on the server, add a command like : if someone is insulted, camp or other shit and there is no admin on the server but it can be a possibility to be on forum, all admins to be notified in private idk
or this one can be harder: the reported player to be auto recorded for 1-2 mins after he got reported by the command wich i said
« Last Edit: 17. April 2019, 09:49:42 by ice_eyes »

• Awards Shooter Weekly - 3rd place Best Shooter Admins Poll award Most friendly person of the month Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Mr.Sunshine / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010
« Reply #3 on: 17. April 2019, 10:42:15 »
2. there can be 2 possibilities : a) our members will think that a ghost can replace them in reviving this server so they will stop playing so much
3. without some scripts to keep the new players you will get bored eventually. At this moment tt's are the only "fun" thing to do on this server, money are useless
Don't tell me that you can buy fix or other useless powers like hay (seriously), you get a maximum of 1300$-1800$ if you win a map, so someone new won't wait 6-7 days to reach 100k just to buy a fix
About helping players even when you're not on the server, add a command like : if someone is insulted, camp or other shit and there is no admin on the server but it can be a possibility to be on forum, all admins to be notified in private idk
or this one can be harder: the reported player to be auto recorded for 1-2 mins after he got reported by the command wich i said

1. You even think before you say something?
2. That's not gonna happen. I feel fun to challenge my own ghost when I'm all alone. imagine if we had a bot-like thingy to play with while we are alone? its really silly to think our members would stop playing because there is a ghost.
3. What does this have to do with my idea?

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Awards Best Cross Players Best Cross Admins For people with a driver's licence Mr.Annoying / PCA 17
« Reply #4 on: 17. April 2019, 11:30:19 »

2. That's not gonna happen. I feel fun to challenge my own ghost when I'm all alone. imagine if we had a bot-like thingy to play with while we are alone? its really silly to think our members would stop playing because there is a ghost.
be active on server And then come to tell me that you "feel fun to challenge your own ghost" :kappa:

• All se need is love
« Reply #5 on: 17. April 2019, 14:51:12 »
very good idea NM, if the ghost of t1 would be much better xd, NM is fine to worry about the server and ideas, keep thinking of many and not be bothered by other people. :D

• Night/Lemon/Pink || Tomás || Latin
  • Awards Best Pink Players
« Reply #6 on: 17. April 2019, 15:04:23 »
I think it's a great idea actually :d

« Reply #7 on: 17. April 2019, 15:56:03 »
@Bonsai @[M]เ¢ђลэł Isn't it possible?
Yes, it's possible, since we already has ghost for players, it's not too difficult to do this.
very good idea NM, if the ghost of t1 would be much better xd, NM is fine to worry about the server and ideas, keep thinking of many and not be bothered by other people. :D
Ghosts of tt1s isn't possible, for old tts, just if they were taken after ghosts implemented.
When you're going to play a race game, do you prefer to play against bots or alone? So it has nothing about fake players.
We're working on make money useful.

• My idea about this topic and all yours replies is: good idea and instead of record tt1, we can record many plays of players in a map and random select them to ghosts.
  • After all players died, we can take a random ghost and says he won, and start the next map. If you have better idea, feel free to tell, every idea is welcome.

• Playing since '09
« Reply #8 on: 17. April 2019, 18:58:45 »
    • My idea about this topic and all yours replies is: good idea and instead of record tt1, we can record many plays of players in a map and random select them to ghosts.
    • After all players died, we can take a random ghost and says he won, and start the next map. If you have better idea, feel free to tell, every idea is welcome.

Nonono, if all players die and we declare a random bot the winner, there won't be any "human winner" at all, thus ruining st completely. On the other hand, other servers do count DMs and money and etc, but stats like we have aint a thing there, means no ELO or whatever you wanna call it.

• All se need is love
    « Reply #9 on: 17. April 2019, 20:35:55 »
    Michael, maybe a ghost that is not t1, but that teaches how to achieve T, because there are people (including myself) who wonder how they can become T, they go fast in the race but they can not do T, because the map has " sc "It would be nice to have a ghost that shows the map, normal and also those who have sc, I hope you understand me.

• Yes.
    • Awards Best admins overall Poll award Best Cross Admins Best Cross Players Poll award Poll award For people with a driver's licence ASS - 2nd place For people who joined DDC community in 2010
    « Reply #10 on: 17. April 2019, 20:43:00 »
    Actually a while ago I played on a server where you could see T1's ghost with a line if you enabled it even with other players playing. I support this idea.
    2011.06.12.-2016.08.23.

• All se need is love
    « Reply #11 on: 18. April 2019, 00:58:37 »
    Actually a while ago I played on a server where you could see T1's ghost with a line if you enabled it even with other players playing. I support this idea.
    Exactly, I also saw it on a server, and if it's a good idea to incorporate that ghost, if possible, you should take it into account.NM and Michael

« Reply #12 on: 18. April 2019, 04:36:15 »

be active on server And then come to tell me that you "feel fun to challenge your own ghost" :kappa:
    I have way more game time than you sucker...