Hello

Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: [GENERAL] Bring back Skins, Second Car color, something to do with money!  (Read 242 times)

• EternalYouth~
    • Steam
Why did the skins get removed? It was a good reason to spent money for

Buying maps is useless too because you have /go

You can't buy players anymore so you only get money by playing & winning

Add some "new" stuff like in FFS rainbow tire smoke or something like that something individual so you can flex on other people

What are the points for? you get points every win and you can't use them
We could use the points for the /go command or buying maps like 50 points for one map or something like "VIP" Stuff (exclusive skins or custom skins where you can just add an img url and put it on your car idk)

There are so many things you can do with money
And we don't take that opportunity

I want a reason to play on DDC
we also need much new maps
(click to show/hide)

• Night/Lemon/Pink || Tomás || Latin
  • Awards Best Pink Players
++++++, idk why store got removed, I really liked it. Now money is only useful to buy maps, fix and other things, I think we should add something more to make this server more interesting for new people (and the old ones too lol)

« Last Edit: 17. April 2019, 15:21:08 by Gangst3r »

Yeah yeah, I said this to Bonsai, we thought about fix old user panel, but the code is a shit xD. So, we need create a new userpanel from zero and it takes time...

• Playing since '09
Well the main reason why they removed skins in the first place was the huge download size of 100+ mb, which seems small to people like you and me with good internet, but people in Brazil or Egypt for example don't have these capacities in some regions and thus it would take ages for them to download, when they cant even download a map sometimes in 30 seconds of waiting time.

Nevertheless I want to see them back aswell, maybe make MTA cache them so you have to download them only once, and Vultaic for example uses compressed files which maybe lacka single bit of quality but download size there is not 100 but around 50mb so yeah thats the half and I am sure we can do that aswell.

About the money thing, only thing to buy at the moment are maps and that is not much for sure, but we decided to remove the buy feature of mines, nos and alike, because this seems fun to have at Cross matches, but gives an unfair advantage in cases of nos and fix at DM. On the other hand, other communities handle the money like in-game currency, so you have to for example get 25k to buy using a car color, but this means a complete change in economy for DDC and, only to be fair, every user should reset to zero to start off.
« Last Edit: 17. April 2019, 18:55:15 by HalfScoper »
Maps on server: HalfScoping DD - Don't Trust Your Eyes DD - Cross (SSoA Edition) - Ich War Noch Niemals In New York - Rushing Through Los Santos

Well the main reason why they removed skins in the first place was the huge download size of 100+ mb, which seems small to people like you and me with good internet, but people in Brazil or Egypt for example don't have these capacities in some regions and thus it would take ages for them to download, when they cant even download a map sometimes in 30 seconds of waiting time.
It can be solved easly, button on f7 which says "Download Skins" or something like that, so, if you want to see skins, you must download, otherwise, you can play normally.

• EternalYouth~
    • Steam

every user should reset to zero to start off.

Good idea

• Playing since '09
It can be solved easly, button on f7 which says "Download Skins" or something like that, so, if you want to see skins, you must download, otherwise, you can play normally.

But then server has to to disable skin download initially, so a new user has to sign in and use F7 first before the server downloads skins etc after a reconnect, because else this doesnt clear the problem because every new user would have to wait until download is finished to disable it and that would scare them off in my opinion and I also explain it like that because this is the case with map music, skin, etc, that it is always enabled for new users.
« Last Edit: 17. April 2019, 18:54:03 by HalfScoper »
Maps on server: HalfScoping DD - Don't Trust Your Eyes DD - Cross (SSoA Edition) - Ich War Noch Niemals In New York - Rushing Through Los Santos

• All se need is love
My dream was always to play a beautiful game like this, it looks good on cars with masks and buy players again, because once I was scammed by Baris and was poor without money, who is now an administrator of FFS, and my second dream is to create a uwu map. This is not spam, I just support the idea of ​​Zuni.

• Night/Lemon/Pink || Tomás || Latin
  • Awards Best Pink Players
once I was scammed by Baris and was poor without money, who is now an administrator of FFS
half of ddc got scammed by Bari :5:

• EternalYouth~
    • Steam
once I was scammed by Baris and was poor without money, who is now an administrator of FFS

Hahaha who tf is Bari

• Playing since '09

Hahaha who tf is Bari

(KRO)Bari, Bari|6s, now -ffs-Bari :42:

https://ddc.community/index.php?action=profile;u=70 this guy
« Last Edit: 17. April 2019, 21:03:03 by HalfScoper »