Hello

Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: News #25: Upcoming changes and plans  (Read 2047 times)

Re: News #25: Upcoming changes and plans
« Reply #15 on: 19. October 2019, 13:45:51 »
So why didnt we make some more dailies?
Sometimes we had like 20 players participating, at least it would've been worth a try.

Without any developer & DDC's current "alternative" design most players won't get attracted to play here. So we could at least try to offer something like a weekly tournament (taking the risk that no1 will care ^^) or whatever.

Just to mention, I'm not that naive to think that this would solve all problems when it comes to attendance, but there's a little chance that it would be a first step. Probably the most of the newer players don't even know that DDC exists, on this way you could make some advertising and get some attention.
Okay I relativise my statement, I'm obviously a little bit credulous, lol  :bm:

just to come to disappointment once again
Of what disappointment are you talking tho?
I pushed for that as hard as I could in the beginning, and we did do dailies for quite a while but even then players stopped showing up then the daily managers stopped doing them and I couldn't really blame them, they were putting in hard work for nothing.

I am sorry but what events or dailies? After I, the only daily manager was gone who actually cared about any event here, nothing has happened, don't wear feathers you didn't hunt yourself, everything what Neon says is true and you just are denying the fact that you didn't hold your promise.

But hey let's rather flame me for snapping under the pressure to be actually the one doing all by himself.
« Last Edit: 19. October 2019, 13:48:25 by HalfScoper »
Maps on server: HalfScoping DD - Don't Trust Your Eyes DD - Cross (SSoA Edition) - Ich War Noch Niemals In New York - Rushing Through Los Santos

• You win or you die, there's no middle ground.
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2009
« Reply #16 on: 19. October 2019, 16:31:41 »
So why didnt we make some more dailies?
Sometimes we had like 20 players participating, at least it would've been worth a try.

Without any developer & DDC's current "alternative" design most players won't get attracted to play here. So we could at least try to offer something like a weekly tournament (taking the risk that no1 will care ^^) or whatever.

Just to mention, I'm not that naive to think that this would solve all problems when it comes to attendance, but there's a little chance that it would be a first step. Probably the most of the newer players don't even know that DDC exists, on this way you could make some advertising and get some attention.
Okay I relativise my statement, I'm obviously a little bit credulous, lol  :bm:

just to come to disappointment once again
Of what disappointment are you talking tho?
I pushed for that as hard as I could in the beginning, and we did do dailies for quite a while but even then players stopped showing up then the daily managers stopped doing them and I couldn't really blame them, they were putting in hard work for nothing.

I am sorry but what events or dailies? After I, the only daily manager was gone who actually cared about any event here, nothing has happened, don't wear feathers you didn't hunt yourself, everything what Neon says is true and you just are denying the fact that you didn't hold your promise.

But hey let's rather flame me for snapping under the pressure to be actually the one doing all by himself.
I did hold my promise, I just said that the managers stopped doing the dailies, which were being held even after you lost your shit. Michael did Red dailies and Ludi did 1-2 Night dailies and no one showed up.
Let's not turn this topic into a dramahouse if you don't even know what you're talking about, alright?

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

• All se need is love
« Reply #17 on: 21. October 2019, 08:34:46 »
I don't know why I keep playing DDC, but it really is a good server, I would say it is better than ffs,
work in advertising to capture new people, upload videos to YouTube, Facebook, etc.and I ask zuni not only to create maps of Lemon and Nigth, Red also please.

I  was in almost all the red daily this year, but sometimes it was not done for lack of members, and I was sad, I should have a prize from the player faithful to DDC.
 :al:
« Last Edit: 21. October 2019, 08:40:32 by DamA^ »