Hello

Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: News #24: Change in leadership  (Read 819 times)

• Awards Worst alcoholic of DDC Mr.Clever / PCA 17 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages Mr.Change Good / PCA 16 Mr.Clever / PCA 16 For people with a driver's licence
News #24: Change in leadership
« on: 18. June 2019, 20:58:37 »

Hey, everyone. I wanted to inform you about a huge change. In Quick Announcement #3: Future of DDC? from October I mentioned that in 1-2 years I wanted to find a replacement for me. I think that time has come now already. In the last year or so I did pretty much nothing for the community and I don't see myself doing much in the future either. This is simply because MTA and DDC doesn't interest me as much as it did in the past anymore and the "little" free time I have left I rather spend doing other things. For me DDC is more a burden than fun. That's why I became so inactive. It should be different but it's just the way it is.

Without active leadership DDC goes nowhere and that means leadership needs a change. As far as I am concerned there are only two people willing and able to do the job (together), Ludi and Majestic. So this is the plan: They will take the position of "Acting Owners". They will have access to everything and they will be allowed to do anything which they think is in the best interest of DDC. Taking this step could be a risk but it is much much better than having inactive Owners in my opinion. They are going to do this together because I don't think it should be done by a single person.

As long as there are no huge objections against this, the plan will be carried out.
KITT and I will still be paying for the server and forum.

Note from KITT

Don't worry I'm still active on forum but semi on the server from time to time, so any forum or server related will go to ludi or Maj. I will still handle the karmas so don't worry about that.

I will keep an eye on those 2.  :kappa:

• Awards I left DDC, oh wait? I'm back after two days! Mr.Awesome / PCA 17 Mr.Sunshine / PCA 17 Mr.Clever / PCA 17 Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 17 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 Mr.Awesome / PCA 16 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 16 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 16 Mr.Admin / PCA 16
Re: News #24: Change in leadership
« Reply #1 on: 18. June 2019, 21:46:20 »
Can't wait for some actual progress this time! Great decision, former leaders  :oliVkk5:

« Reply #2 on: 18. June 2019, 21:48:13 »
yes good guy and friendly

« Reply #3 on: 18. June 2019, 22:07:36 »
Congratz Ludi and Majestic, hope we gonna do a great job.

• Master clan for ever💓and SD y
  • Awards Best players overall Poll award Players Choice Awards Mr.Funny Man / PCA 17 Mr.Awesome / PCA 17 Mr.Change Good / PCA 16 Mr.Funny Man / PCA 16 :x
« Reply #4 on: 18. June 2019, 22:16:23 »
nice you replace inactive leader by inactive leader  :heey: :3::3::3::3:

• You win or you die, there's no middle ground.
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2009
« Reply #5 on: 18. June 2019, 22:18:01 »

Trust me Fox we're very much active and always watching.  :oliVkk5:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

• " Night Raid "
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010
« Reply #6 on: 18. June 2019, 22:32:46 »
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him. Good luck guys

« Reply #7 on: 18. June 2019, 22:43:34 »
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him. Good luck guys
uhhh What?

• Night/Lemon/Pink || Tomás || Latin
  • Awards Best Pink Players
« Reply #8 on: 18. June 2019, 22:43:59 »
Ludi and Majestic.
Congratz guys!

• Awards Mr.Annoying / PCA 17 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #10 on: 19. June 2019, 04:43:58 »

Congratz maje :))
(click to show/hide)

• playing since 2019
  • Awards Best Cross Players Best Cross Admins For people with a driver's licence Mr.Annoying / PCA 17
« Reply #11 on: 19. June 2019, 07:50:24 »

Congratz maje :))
hope you can take  a look in the past and amend the mistakes that have emerged over the years P.S do something with the ping check in cross/shooter.. many players can not play cuz of that .there is no reason to have a ping check where you need some players
ofc you need a ping checker on cross, if you wanna play with all laggers gl

• Awards For people with a driver's licence Mr.Change Bad / PCA 16 Mr.Annoying / PCA 16 Mr.Annoying / PCA 17
« Reply #12 on: 19. June 2019, 13:26:12 »
Great choice @Stieg & I hope u guys @Ludi @Wɐɾǝsʇᴉɔ a.k.a Ѵersace do a great job and stop playing LoL :kappa: best of luck peeps

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

• ◄...if you did things badly, badly you'll end...►
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010
    • INT Clan TV
« Reply #13 on: 19. June 2019, 15:07:32 »
Yes, accepted as trial during 30 days

(click to show/hide)

• Less is more.
  • Awards For skilled photoshop users For people with a driver's licence People who make award badges
« Reply #14 on: 22. June 2019, 14:19:45 »
Gomostieg... :biblethump:

I can totally understand your feelings, you already did more than many of us would have done for this community and I'll always be thankful for that. Hope we can still see you around from time to time!

I don't know Majestic much but Ludi is definitely the best choice for that position. Good luck to both of you guys.
By the way, I'm done with school at the moment and I'm willing to help DDC again if necessary during my spare time (with 3D modeling, designs, map testing, map fixing, etc.). Just letting you know you can count on me for this kind of stuff.