Hello

Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: Discord  (Read 2785 times)

• You win or you die, there's no middle ground.
  • Awards Mr.Good Looking / PCA 19 Mr.Change Good / PCA 19 Mr.Awesome / PCA 19 Mr.Abuser / PCA 19 Players Choice Awards For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages For people who joined DDC community in 2009
Discord
« on: 25. May 2016, 16:30:02 »
Good day everyone!

If you are among the people who desperately wanted a TeamSpeak server you've come to the right place!
It isn't TeamSpeak but no worries, Discord is just as good if not even better!

What is Discord? Discord is a communication app that has both text and voice chat, it was specifically designed for us gamers so it's much more lightweight than Skype and Teamspeak meaning no more crappy FPS drops while talking on voice and playing a game! It has a lot of features that are listed here, check them out if you like!

You can download it here and you can join our server using this invite link: https://discord.gg/011mYRqze80ohH9Nz

We hope that by doing this we can all have even more fun while playing MTA or doing other stuff!

Huge thanks to Virtu for helping me a ton with it!

You can PM Virtu or myself if you've got any questions!

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

• Only in darkness can you see the stars ~!
Re: Discord
« Reply #1 on: 25. May 2016, 17:18:22 »
Ah good one ! Hope we all get connected there !!
« Last Edit: 25. May 2016, 17:20:22 by Jake- »

« Reply #2 on: 25. May 2016, 17:27:58 »
I'M THE MOST HAPPIEST HUMAN BEING ALIVE RIGHT NOW  :bq:

« Reply #3 on: 25. May 2016, 17:43:53 »
Nice!   :drunk:

• Im a life saviour!
  • Awards Best admins overall Poll award Most friendly person of the month Poll award For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #4 on: 31. May 2016, 23:35:07 »
-~> Discord Music Bot <~-
Automatic Playlist

Please post or send me your favourite songs.
I will add them to the Automatic Playlist, and remove the crappy one that is being used now :s_smiley:
Think with us  :ay:

“The biggest killer on the planet is stress and I still think the best medicine is and always has been cannabis.”
"AlrazeLtd is a bigboi and he does gr8 things for me"

• You win or you die, there's no middle ground.
  • Awards Mr.Good Looking / PCA 19 Mr.Change Good / PCA 19 Mr.Awesome / PCA 19 Mr.Abuser / PCA 19 Players Choice Awards For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages For people who joined DDC community in 2009
« Reply #5 on: 29. March 2019, 00:50:50 »
NOTICE:
The Discord server is updated and we're raising activity on it. Dailies are now announced there as well, people are back and it's alive, or getting alive-er. I'd like to see everyone back on the server, I've purged it since we had over 100 members but only about 20 talk right now, so I urge everyone to re-join and start chatting, even if you're not active on the servers, you can still connect with the community ^^
Hope to see you all there.

EDIT: Forgot to give a shoutout to @Zunii, huge thanks for helping out with the server, great work mate.

Majestic
« Last Edit: 29. March 2019, 00:53:50 by Wɐɾǝsʇᴉɔ a.k.a Ѵersace »

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

• https://discord.gg/zWShEWS
  • Awards Mr.Admin / PCA 19
    • Steam
« Reply #6 on: 29. March 2019, 13:12:48 »
NOTICE:
The Discord server is updated and we're raising activity on it. Dailies are now announced there as well, people are back and it's alive, or getting alive-er. I'd like to see everyone back on the server, I've purged it since we had over 100 members but only about 20 talk right now, so I urge everyone to re-join and start chatting, even if you're not active on the servers, you can still connect with the community ^^

EDIT: Forgot to give a shoutout to @Zunii, huge thanks for helping out with the server, great work mate.

Majestic

No Problem :3:

• Can't get rid of me since 2009
  • Awards Mr.Annoying / PCA 19
« Reply #7 on: 29. March 2019, 15:50:17 »
NOTICE:

Majestic

Yeah no problem helping aswell you bish  :biblethump:

Maps on server: HalfScoping DD - Don't Trust Your Eyes DD - Cross (SSoA Edition) - Ich War Noch Niemals In New York - Rushing Through Los Santos - Third time's a Charm - Albtraum (ft. Zunii)

• https://discord.gg/zWShEWS
  • Awards Mr.Admin / PCA 19
    • Steam
« Reply #8 on: 29. March 2019, 17:37:50 »
Again, here is the join link: https://discord.gg/011mYRqze80ohH9Nz