Hello

Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: reflexINT [3-4 Level] [Denied]  (Read 109 times)

reflexINT [3-4 Level] [Denied]
« on: 08. August 2019, 12:30:40 »
Full in-game name: refleX[INT],RFX|INT
Given name: Tsvetin Nikolov
Date of birth:11.12.2003
Level requested: 3-4
Level you had before (if applicable):-
How many hours a week you spend playing DDC Lemon: same like the night 2-3 hours if I am busy 3-4 hours
Why you want to get level: Probably in this server there not that much campers to punish. I want this level because i will help the community to grow up. I will punish campers too if there is. And I will try make the server like before full.
Why you think you deserve this level:  I think I deserve that level because I'm old player, who can help u with the community of the server and so on. I would love to be part of DDC admins
Your statistics:

Denied. Lemon isn't in need of tons of new admins at the moment, considering servers frequentation. Also I'm not sure you deserve such a "high" level at the moment.
« Last Edit: 11. August 2019, 16:52:52 by Taurus »

• Awards For people with a driver's licence
Re: reflexINT [3-4 Level]
« Reply #1 on: 09. August 2019, 17:24:56 »
Yes, cuz he is mature, helpful and friendly!

''A character that is usually called "pleasant" in life is made up of politeness and falsehood'' -Vaper

(click to show/hide)

• 2010-2019
  • Awards For people with a driver's licence For people who joined DDC community in 2010
« Reply #2 on: 09. August 2019, 17:27:43 »
Active friendly guy, I think 4 is too high for now so maybe 2-3 would be perfect now. Then in 4 weeks or so, request a level up!

Yes for me, 2-3!

• Playing since '09
« Reply #3 on: 09. August 2019, 17:47:27 »
Yes, cuz he is mature, helpful and friendly!

Good joke right there, it's indeed mature to spam the chat with "VR" just to insult when they don't. Same story with Damas application for RED, activity != maturity.
Maps on server: HalfScoping DD - Don't Trust Your Eyes DD - Cross (SSoA Edition) - Ich War Noch Niemals In New York - Rushing Through Los Santos

« Reply #4 on: 09. August 2019, 18:17:45 »
tells the banned player when i spammed chat with vr just 1 time vr

• 2010-2019
  • Awards For people with a driver's licence For people who joined DDC community in 2010
« Reply #5 on: 09. August 2019, 18:26:29 »
Im sharing my experience. I dont know what happened in the past. I can't judge on that.

tells the banned player when i spammed chat with vr just 1 time vr

Dont respond to the yes's or no's you get, or negative comments. People say what they want.
But I don't think it means that much either from a person who is known to being annoying, and is/was banned.

Anyway goodluck, leave it up to Taurus.

« Reply #6 on: 09. August 2019, 23:18:05 »
idk this guy but yep .d gl  :oliVkk5: