Hello

Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: Requus's Introduction !  (Read 118 times)

Requus's Introduction !
« on: 05. November 2019, 08:07:21 »
Hello peeps!

It's been a really long time since I've done something like this. Some of you may know me some of you may not. I am just a normal player trying to make new friends, and of course, have fun. I’d like to say hello to the community as I have decided to join and stick around in here as my primary society.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Nicolae and I'm mostly known in-game as Oleg . I'm almost 16 years old and I'm currently living in Kishinev , the city where I was born. I'm studying technology at the best university of technical in my country, The Technical University, based in Sofia. My studies are harder than before, this year I need to treat patients but it's only a thing of practice, that's why I will have more time to spend in this game.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It has been a long time since I'm playing MTA:SA and I could write all day long about my seven ten experience in this game but I will briefly try to point out the most relevant and important things. I started playing the game as a Destruction Derby player but in the mean time I was also playing Death Match and Shooter on some random servers. I would be really happy if I could cut off some parts of my MTA career when I was being silly but that's something that can not be changed and I am happy that I am completely a different person now so I will just put the blame on the age because when you are too young you're carefree and you dont think about the consequences that your acts may bring. Throughout my MTA career I've been in three clans;
3R // 3lite Racers *DM squad*
M' Maelstrom
-fts- Fuck the system
mP' Master Players

Best regards,
                       requus!

Re: Requus's Introduction !
« Reply #1 on: 05. November 2019, 12:29:27 »
Hello and welcome to DDC Oleg!

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

• You win or you die, there's no middle ground.
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2009
Re: Requus's Introduction !
« Reply #2 on: 07. November 2019, 20:48:30 »
Welcome to the family!

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)