Hello

Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: News #26: The Return of FOTL  (Read 3704 times)

• https://discord.gg/zWShEWS
  • Awards Mr.Admin / PCA 19
    • Steam
Re: News #26: The Return of FOTL
« Reply #15 on: 12. January 2020, 16:57:52 »
well accept me to FOTL already

« Reply #16 on: 12. January 2020, 17:10:16 »
Too bad that no one gives a fuck about such a toxic person like you :p @HalfScoper

sounds like a big ripoff of what I told those guys, especially Neon about what I had planned before for reopening FOTL, exactly same story but I talked with Skema not unruH
Okay this is just pathetic, as if you were the only one who thought about something like that xd
It's kinda funny to see that you take everything personal just because you can't achieve anything. Which is no wonder obviously, a behaviour like that won't bring you far.

« Last Edit: 12. January 2020, 19:02:28 by ➤︎Nε︎oи︎. »

(click to show/hide)

• Can't get rid of me since 2009
  • Awards Mr.Annoying / PCA 19
« Reply #17 on: 12. January 2020, 17:19:24 »
Too bad that no one gives a fuck about such a toxic person like you :p @HalfScoper

sounds like a big ripoff of what I told those guys, especially Neon about what I had planned before for reopening FOTL, exactly same story but I talked with Skema not unruH
Okay this is just pathetic, as if you were the only one who thought about something like that xd
It's kinda funny to see that you take everything personal just because you can't achieve anything. Which is no wonder obviously, a behaviour like that won't bring you far.

Kinda sad to hear that you say that oM should be the new FOTL, since it was just a big failure and it shouldn't be even compared to FOTL.

Who sits on his high horse right now? You have nothing more than luck that they allowed you to, as I said under Stieg this wouldn't have occurred, you just try to make up a nice story around something that just bothers the half of ppl here. It's always easy to pull the easy one calling me toxic bla bla bla, same old story I heard in 2000 idk already, while you guys accept someone as Ravage and have the nerve to call me names.

I also didn't claim I was the only one thinking about it, but if you would just be a little bit honest and not cocky with all your leadership rights, you would remember me speaking with you about the same matter in the past.

Halfscoper  give this a chance before hating like a kid, no offence.

Once again I don't just hate on FOTL, in my original comment I stated three things, and it's not my problem you see a personal attack in every of my words:

1. I had reached out to Stieg about this matter and got declined.

2. This clan won't have a good start and long life if you recruit someone like Ravage, known of being immature and inactive and thus being kicked two times already.

3. I have the feeling this whole comments you posted there are just made up, since I talked with almost all important people back then about this matter the same way as you did now, also with you Neon.

Such great news that something promising is happening here after awhile. I'm glad that FOTL is back with these people. Wish you the best of luck, guys.

Yet I see that there is still people trying to bring out drama like their thoughts have any value. Forum admins should actually delete some of the posts above not to let something really pity happen.

@Ludi @Wɐɾǝsʇᴉɔ a.k.a Ѵersace

I have talked with serveral guys in private already, it really is your own fault if you see drama in every word I speak, thanks.
« Last Edit: 12. January 2020, 18:45:11 by HalfScoper »

Maps on server: HalfScoping DD - Don't Trust Your Eyes DD - Cross (SSoA Edition) - Ich War Noch Niemals In New York - Rushing Through Los Santos - Third time's a Charm - Albtraum (ft. Zunii)

« Reply #18 on: 12. January 2020, 17:34:22 »
Halfscoper  give this a chance before hating like a kid, no offence.

• Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010 Best Turkish Player For people with a driver's licence Given to people who post well written messages Poll award Poll award For people who work a lot Referee
« Reply #19 on: 12. January 2020, 18:32:07 »
Such great news that something promising is happening here after awhile. I'm glad that FOTL is back with these people. Wish you the best of luck, guys.

Yet I see that there is still people trying to bring out drama like their thoughts have any value. Forum admins should actually delete some of the posts above not to let something really pity happen.

@Ludi @Wɐɾǝsʇᴉɔ a.k.a Ѵersace

« Reply #20 on: 12. January 2020, 19:16:12 »
2. This clan won't have a good start and long life if you recruit someone like Ravage, known of being immature and inactive and thus being kicked two times already.
god finally someone said it xD

« Reply #21 on: 13. January 2020, 14:03:50 »
bob shokkz is honestly the cutest guy ever

• Less is more.
  • Awards For skilled photoshop users People who make award badges For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #22 on: 13. January 2020, 17:37:29 »
Gonna be intardesting. :bm:

« Reply #23 on: 13. January 2020, 18:05:53 »
Welcome back !  :yuppii:

• Kiss my black ass
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #24 on: 14. January 2020, 05:32:12 »
7 years late :V

• You win or you die, there's no middle ground.
  • Awards Mr.Abuser / PCA 19 Mr.Awesome / PCA 19 Mr.Change Good / PCA 19 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 19 Players Choice Awards For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages For people who joined DDC community in 2009
« Reply #25 on: 14. January 2020, 06:28:21 »
7 years late :V
Lol FOTL left 2 years ago

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

« Reply #26 on: 16. January 2020, 15:13:50 »
Majestic told me last night that you guys are re-opening FOTL clan again. To be honest, when he told me that, I immediately opened DDC forum to check out what is going on. Not gonna lie, I don't play this game since Cross server was *totally* dead, but somehow I was forced to check it out. I'm pretty old Cross player, and I miss playing there with my friends, even with my  enemies :P
I don't know what will this bring to DDC, but I hope to some good news, some good vibes.
Of course this has nothing to do with Cross server, that's what hurts me the most :D
Welcome guys and good luck.

• Fuck you, but have a nice day!
  • Awards For people with a driver's licence For people who joined DDC community in 2010
« Reply #27 on: 16. January 2020, 21:47:52 »
Good luck my man

i hope this game is not that dead so you can make fotl grow back when it was  actually cool.
"Show respect even to people who don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours" Dwayne Johnson
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sebaz41241

« Reply #28 on: 17. January 2020, 19:02:23 »
Majestic told me last night that you guys are re-opening FOTL clan again. To be honest, when he told me that, I immediately opened DDC forum to check out what is going on. Not gonna lie, I don't play this game since Cross server was *totally* dead, but somehow I was forced to check it out. I'm pretty old Cross player, and I miss playing there with my friends, even with my  enemies :P
I don't know what will this bring to DDC, but I hope to some good news, some good vibes.
Of course this has nothing to do with Cross server, that's what hurts me the most :D
Welcome guys and good luck.

Really nice to read something like this :D
Let's see, maybe there even is a chance that we create a DD team again but who knows :p

(click to show/hide)

« Reply #29 on: 18. January 2020, 08:25:47 »
Anyone knows where the old fotl website can be found ? with all the posts/topics