Hello

Topic: [FOTL]Archie's Join Request  (Read 1088 times)

[FOTL]Archie's Join Request
« on: 12. January 2020, 20:21:22 »
Nickname: archie (only nikster on the forums as archie is already used)

Name: Nik

Date of birth: 1998

Country and town: Dresden, Germany

Why do you want to join [FOTL]  I am looking for a mature team with nice and skilled members. FOTL seems to be the best pick for that as I already know Neon. I always had good and deep conversations with him about various topics. Usually, I get to play MTA once I get off the daily stress at university and then I only care about good conversations and playing DM with nice people.

Contact (Skype/Discord): Contact me on the forums for encrypted emails, XMPP/Jabber (with OMEMU or OTR), Signal or briar. I try to avoid centralized unencrypted messaging systems.

How active are you? Currently, I play on the DDC servers daily. Unfortunately, I can only do that on my desktop PC because my other devices are running GNU/Linux. So when I visit friends or family in other cities, I can't be online.

How could you help us? Usually, I am a very positive person. So I could help just by being there with my personality. :hey: Otherwise, I can help with any technical issues. I think of myself as a a very loyal player. I never left my first two teams and I left MAD together with Neon because there was no more activity at all.

What type of player are you (DM/DD/...)? I only play DM.

Write something about yourself: Currently, I am studying media computer science for a bachelor's degree in science. There, I am involved in some groups such as the student council. I am interested in a lot of topics such as technology, regional / global politics, alternative economic systems. You can talk to me about pretty much anything except for other games because I only play MTA.

Your MTA experience: I started playing MTA in 2013 but I only started playing clanwars and joining a team in 2015. Since then, I have been in 3 clans.

In which clans have you been before? The first team I was in was called "At first sight" (1st'). After that, I played for "Squad of Revolution" (SoR!) and until the end of 2019 I stayed in Mafioso Auto Drivers (MAD).

Thank you for taking your precious time to read this,
archie :peace:

Re: [FOTL]Archie's Join Request
« Reply #1 on: 12. January 2020, 20:28:40 »
Well I know u as mad player. I think he could be useful you. Gl dude

• https://discord.gg/zWShEWS
  • Awards Mr.Admin / PCA 19
    • Steam
« Reply #2 on: 12. January 2020, 20:39:33 »
He's mature and active

Accept him

• Nonchalant
« Reply #3 on: 13. January 2020, 19:35:11 »
Aye aye Archie. Best of luck my guy.

« Reply #4 on: 14. January 2020, 19:10:35 »
great guy good luck  :bf:

• OG from 2010
« Reply #5 on: 14. January 2020, 21:45:43 »
great guy good luck  :bf:
Kamen still alive as well? What is happening in 2020 :ag:
;)

• =)
  • Awards :x I left DDC, oh wait? I'm back after two days!
« Reply #6 on: 15. January 2020, 13:10:15 »
da ... good luck.
(click to show/hide)

« Reply #7 on: 16. January 2020, 00:19:31 »
Komm Albertplatz 1 gegen 1

• Florian, 22 years, Germany
« Reply #8 on: 27. January 2020, 14:29:42 »
Great player and specially a good friend of mine!

Accept him!  :yuppii:

• Florian, 22 years, Germany
« Reply #9 on: 27. January 2020, 14:30:09 »
Great player and a good friend of mine!

Accept him!  :yuppii:

« Reply #10 on: 27. January 2020, 18:12:02 »

How could you help us? Usually, I am a very positive person. So I could help just by being there with my personality. :hey: Otherwise, I can help with any technical issues. I think of myself as a a very loyal player. I never left my first two teams and I left MAD together with Neon because there was no more activity at all.

On first place, great choice of clan  :ay:.  I assure you that you will find everything  you are looking for in this clan.  FOTL players are very friendly and mature guys, the atmosphere there is somehow special and pleasant, BUT also they are very skilled . Its great to know that you are friendly and positive person, I appreciate that, but can you tell us something about your skills, because you didn't mention smth about that.  FOTL just re-opened, the team is not so big for now and they also need skilled players on who they can rely in clanwars for example. Can your playing skills help them, if not so, are you motivated enought to train hard and show them that you are worthy. Tell us and I will give you my vote. Nothing personal mate , just I want to be sure that my "Yes" will be justified.  :peace: