Hello

Topic: [FOTL]Archie's Join Request  (Read 610 times)

[FOTL]Archie's Join Request
« on: 12. January 2020, 20:21:22 »
Nickname: archie (only nikster on the forums as archie is already used)

Name: Nik

Date of birth: 1998

Country and town: Dresden, Germany

Why do you want to join [FOTL]  I am looking for a mature team with nice and skilled members. FOTL seems to be the best pick for that as I already know Neon. I always had good and deep conversations with him about various topics. Usually, I get to play MTA once I get off the daily stress at university and then I only care about good conversations and playing DM with nice people.

Contact (Skype/Discord): Contact me on the forums for encrypted emails, XMPP/Jabber (with OMEMU or OTR), Signal or briar. I try to avoid centralized unencrypted messaging systems.

How active are you? Currently, I play on the DDC servers daily. Unfortunately, I can only do that on my desktop PC because my other devices are running GNU/Linux. So when I visit friends or family in other cities, I can't be online.

How could you help us? Usually, I am a very positive person. So I could help just by being there with my personality. :hey: Otherwise, I can help with any technical issues. I think of myself as a a very loyal player. I never left my first two teams and I left MAD together with Neon because there was no more activity at all.

What type of player are you (DM/DD/...)? I only play DM.

Write something about yourself: Currently, I am studying media computer science for a bachelor's degree in science. There, I am involved in some groups such as the student council. I am interested in a lot of topics such as technology, regional / global politics, alternative economic systems. You can talk to me about pretty much anything except for other games because I only play MTA.

Your MTA experience: I started playing MTA in 2013 but I only started playing clanwars and joining a team in 2015. Since then, I have been in 3 clans.

In which clans have you been before? The first team I was in was called "At first sight" (1st'). After that, I played for "Squad of Revolution" (SoR!) and until the end of 2019 I stayed in Mafioso Auto Drivers (MAD).

Thank you for taking your precious time to read this,
archie :peace:

Re: [FOTL]Archie's Join Request
« Reply #1 on: 12. January 2020, 20:28:40 »
Well I know u as mad player. I think he could be useful you. Gl dude

• EternalYouth~
    • Steam
« Reply #2 on: 12. January 2020, 20:39:33 »
He's mature and active

Accept him

• Nonchalant
« Reply #3 on: 13. January 2020, 19:35:11 »
Aye aye Archie. Best of luck my guy.

« Reply #4 on: 14. January 2020, 19:10:35 »
great guy good luck  :bf:

• OG from 2010
« Reply #5 on: 14. January 2020, 21:45:43 »
great guy good luck  :bf:
Kamen still alive as well? What is happening in 2020 :ag:
;)

• =)
  • Awards :x I left DDC, oh wait? I'm back after two days!
« Reply #6 on: 15. January 2020, 13:10:15 »
da ... good luck.
(click to show/hide)

« Reply #7 on: 16. January 2020, 00:19:31 »
Komm Albertplatz 1 gegen 1