Hello

Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: News #26: The Return of FOTL  (Read 2679 times)

Re: News #26: The Return of FOTL
« Reply #45 on: 05. February 2020, 11:53:15 »
unny enough that when I reached out to Stieg before opening Oldschool Mafia, which was aimed to replace the name of FOTL, he said I can't because of rights from Katya etc etc.

This clan will die soon again anyway like all others, starting with adding someone like Ravage, who was kicked from my clan and INTs aswell.

Edit: just read thru your news cuz I'm bored, sounds like a big ripoff of what I told those guys, especially Neon about what I had planned before for reopening FOTL, exactly same story but I talked with Skema not unruH

Mate, you may be right that this could be a failed attempt to start something great but hey.. Nostalgia.
Don't be a cunt

• Awards Mr.Admin / PCA 19 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 19 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 19 Mr.Awesome / PCA 19 Mr.Clever / PCA 19 I left DDC, oh wait? I'm back after two days! Mr.Clever / PCA 17 Mr.Awesome / PCA 17 Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 17 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017
« Reply #46 on: 06. February 2020, 10:46:48 »
 :facepalm:

• You win or you die, there's no middle ground.
  • Awards Players Choice Awards Mr.Abuser / PCA 19 Mr.Awesome / PCA 19 Mr.Change Good / PCA 19 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 19 For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages For people who joined DDC community in 2009
« Reply #47 on: 06. February 2020, 15:57:09 »
I deleted all the comments associated with HalfScoper.
I've just about had it with drama. From now on, ANYONE that causes or takes part in shit like this will be severely punished. I've been saying it for years, if you want to fight someone I really couldn't careless, just don't do it in public posts or on the Shoutbox. You have PMs, in-game PMs, Discord, Skype, etc.. Take it out where it doesn't irk me and negatively affect the community.
If you can't have an argument like mature adults, then I won't allow it to take place publicly.
@Ravage~ @HalfScoper @FlokkZ!

P.S: FlokkZ you're good man, I just wanted everyone that took part in this to read what I wrote.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

• You win or you die, there's no middle ground.
  • Awards Players Choice Awards Mr.Abuser / PCA 19 Mr.Awesome / PCA 19 Mr.Change Good / PCA 19 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 19 For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages For people who joined DDC community in 2009
« Reply #48 on: 06. February 2020, 16:04:45 »
Made another reply in-case someone had already read the first post, I messaged KITT as well and told him not to remove your - karmas (FlokkZ's will be removed). And told him to remove Ravage's + karma given by Flokkz.

@Ravage~ @HalfScoper @FlokkZ!

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)