Hello

Topic: Konigsrasse's Join Request  (Read 263 times)

• It was more fun in hell.
Konigsrasse's Join Request
« on: 19. May 2020, 23:45:03 »
Nickname: Konigsrasse

Name: Deniz

Date of Birth: 31/10/2000

Country and town: Turkey, İstanbul

Why do you want to join [FOTL]?: FOTL There are players that I am very accustomed to seeing a clan that I admire and those who play with it. I really want to be in this clan, I hope I can improve myself here and I hope this clan will be able to get better in the future and I want to be a part of it.

Contact (Skype/Discord): 〒 Königsrasse#4381

How active are you?: I am active for at least 10 hours a day, no school or no work.

How could you help us?: I'm an experienced DM player so I would be happy to contribute in clanwars and help you guys carry this team to the top.

What type of player are you (DM/DD/...)?: DM(HDM-WFF).

Write something about yourself: I'm 20 years old. I study at a university remotely. In my spare time I travel with my car (Mercedes Amg C200) I study sports and learn English.

Your MTA experience: I have been playing MTA DM with different names for 9 years. The reason for constantly changing the name does not satisfy me. I have never played a clan before or I could not see myself enough to play a clan. After changing my computer, my gameplay changed completely, and now I could play better. It took a while to change my computer so I couldn't apply to any clan. But now I'm really ready and I'm dying to play FOTL. Of course, in 9 years, I met great people and made friends. I am still doing MTA is a long and exciting adventure for me and I do not intend to leave this adventure.

In which clans have you been before?: As I mentioned above, I have never played in any clans before. The reason for this was that my computer was a bit old, so I considered myself inadequate.

With my like and respect.
« Last Edit: 19. May 2020, 23:47:04 by Konigsrasse »
don't insult niggas.

Re: Konigsrasse's Join Request
« Reply #1 on: 21. May 2020, 00:59:16 »
He is very old player, for his country (pings) he can play good. He is obeying rules also.

« Reply #2 on: 21. May 2020, 14:00:29 »
 :tuptup:
« Last Edit: 21. May 2020, 17:43:35 by ➤︎Nε︎oи︎. »

« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 00:18 »
Not sure why I was sent an email about it, but meh. Nice to see you guys :)
"I did wrong, if could go back i would do the same." - Rebel

• It was more fun in hell.
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 01:06 »
Thank you :)
don't insult niggas.