Hello

Topic: [FOTL] Chaos' Join Request  (Read 554 times)

• Nonchalant
[FOTL] Chaos' Join Request
« on: 26. June 2020, 18:41:57 »
Nickname: Chaos

Name: Alin

Date of birth: 06/10/1998

Country and town: Greece, Santorini

Why do you want to join [FOTL]?

For starters, I feel like FOTL is growing back to it's original state, like it used to be in the past. Unfortunately, I have not been around the first time around, when FOTL was first founded, so I cannot talk much about the past and stating things based only on what I've heard. I feel like it has huge potential to become a great clan/community with plenty of things to give to the people. I'm familiar with couple of the current members, so I'm pretty sure that this clan will live to its expectations, reason why I want to be a part of this journey.

Contact (Skype/Discord): Chaos#9357

How active are you?

I'm free most of the time, due of the current world situation, so activity is not an issue. If I had to state something specific, I would say it's around 2 to 3 hours per day, perhaps even more, but it could also be less, depends on what I feel like doing.

How could you help us?

1.Management.
During my journey in Multi Theft Auto, I've came across plenty of "difficult" situations which were badly handled, futhermore I've gained plenty of experience from previous incidents. Because of that, I got the ability to fully manage different situations. Through my career, I had the chance to achieve all possible ranks inside a community, furthermore I know how to handle things from every prospective.

2.Forum Management & Design.
Few years back, due mostly of my boredom, I was mostly focusing on doing miscellaneous things, rather than playing clanwars or assisting in events. Miscellaneous things such as Forums and Designs (Photoshop). Managed to learn how to fully set up a forum, using forum softwares such as IPS, MyBB and such. Besides that, I recently started doing basic designs, from Banners and Logos, to server Login Panels and MGM Lobbies. Now, due of lack of motivation, I decided to take a break from designing unless needed.

3.Events.
I was never the typical "CW player" like the rest of the people, I always focused on other things, as I was never needed to compete. Until recently, when I was part of The Favoured Few and due of lack of players, I had to train and compete in order to represent the team. Since then, I've got the taste and the thrills of how it is to train and compete. Furthermore, if ever needed, I would be able to spend a large ammount of time on training, in order to help FOTL achieve victory.

4.Writing.
As you've probably already noticed, I like spending time on writing long and detailed texts, if given the time and opportunity. Since I believe my English level is average, I could probably help FOTL into writing different topics such as News, Recruitment and Clanwar formats or even announcing events. I believe that detailed texts are always more helpful, making the community understand our goals better. It's true that people tend to skip them and get straight to the point or to more important matters, but it's better to be more informative.

What type of player are you (DM/DD/...)?

1.DM
I'm a big fan of DM, and I enjoy playing it most of the time, as it is more interesting than the other gamemodes. Unfortunately, I lack skills in Hunter, due of lack of training, but that could be worked on.

2.WFF
Ever since I mostly focused on DM, I had the chance to spectate great WFF matches between great clans, where I also got the chance to follow up great players and learn from them. I tend to believe that WFF is currently one of the best gamemodes out there, where everyone tries to prove themselfs. I cannot say that I am an expert in the specific matter, but I try to do my best and help in all the areas.

Write something about yourself:

For those who don't know me, I would like to write a short introduction. Like above mentioned, my name is Alin, I was born in Romania but raised in Santorini, Greece and I am 21 years old. In my spare time, I'm mostly playing video games on my computer, games like FIFA20, Multi Theft Auto, GTA V and Valorant. I'm a left centre back for a local football team, and been training like twice per week, sometimes it goes up to 3. At night, I'm either out with my friends chilling, or getting drunk. Most of my time, I'm playing DM in a server known as Force Out Xtreme, reason why probably this community is not familiar with me. I guess that's pretty much it. If you have any other questions, feel free to address them.

Your MTA experience:

I've been on this game ever since 2013. During this time I've discovered a lot of adventures, friendships, experiments, and successes. A lot of my background is based on my presence in clans.
Most valuable Players was the first clan I managed to fully improve myself in gaming and organizing matters, as I was given the ability to control some things such as clan wars. Later on, Zenosyne and Vultaic made me work my way up on a different ability, which could be known only as Designing. Being able to fully process forum matters in Zenosyne, to being able to design different announcements threads and such. Later on, being a part of a clan only known as Mafioso Auto Drivers, made me realize who I really am, what I look for, what kind of abilities I possess and what should I pursue. In addition, I have joined some other clans which unfortunately weren't the most fitting for me, but I still thank the opportunity of being in them. Through those times, I managed to grow up and learned to divide my behavior to a serious one and silly one according to the right occasions. Improving was always my main goal, even since day one, in order to become a better person, and get recognized in such a way. Nitrous Racing also played a big role in my career, as I was lucky enough to meet great individuals and hard working people. After the above mentioned community, I decided to try my luck and join a community also known as The Favoured Few. I was lucky enough to be given an opportunity to become a part of them and experience new things such as competing in clanwars, unfortunately, some unfortunate events occurred and the passion got lost in the proccess, making most of the team members to leave. After that incident, I took some time before applying/joining another community, until a dear friend of mine came to me with an offer, to join a clan only known as "For The Win" where I spent a large ammount of time, until I had to go inactive for some personal reasons, obviously, leadership was contacted and informed about my situation. Upon returning, I realized it wasn't the same as it used to be, and that it was time to move on.

In which clans have you been before? (P.S Will mention only the ones worth mentioning and that had a huge impact on my "career".)

#MvP! - Most Valuable Players
[FoXX] - Force Out Xtreme
Z# - Zenosyne
V:: - Vultaic
[MAD] - Mafioso Auto Drivers
'TC| - The Crew
xN# - Nitrous Racing
/TfF\ - The Favoured Few
-ftw- - For The Win
« Last Edit: 30. June 2020, 02:02:27 by Chaos »

• Qwince - mapping beast
Re: [FOTL] Chaos' Join Request
« Reply #1 on: 29. June 2020, 09:47:57 »
good luck  :slonik:

« Reply #2 on: 01. July 2020, 13:09:25 »
Good luck :ad:

• You win or you die, there's no middle ground.
  • Awards Players Choice Awards Mr.Abuser / PCA 19 Mr.Awesome / PCA 19 Mr.Change Good / PCA 19 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 19 For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages For people who joined DDC community in 2009
« Reply #3 on: 01. July 2020, 18:07:14 »
Are you [MAD]ChaosJoy or is that someone else?

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

• Nonchalant
« Reply #4 on: 01. July 2020, 18:13:17 »
Are you [MAD]ChaosJoy or is that someone else?

No sir. A different person, plenty of people thought that, but no.

• -
« Reply #5 on: 01. July 2020, 19:51:08 »
Good luck !

« Reply #6 on: 02. July 2020, 18:16:45 »
Great application, good luck!  :az:

« Reply #7 on: 03. July 2020, 03:29:47 »
accept him or die.