Hello

Topic: Actually current FOTL clan, based on DDC Community, is a fake.  (Read 780 times)

• " Night Raid "
  • Awards For people who joined DDC community in 2010
Re: Actually current FOTL clan, based on DDC Community, is a fake.
« Reply #15 on: 29. June 2020, 22:27:39 »
Hello, I didnt saw that message about I'm kicked from FOTL and I'm didnt saw something about I'm kicked from leadership of FOTL clan. So actually current FOTL clan, based on DDC Community, is a fake.

same reason

I've told before that this is ridiculous. I was leader of FOTL Shooter and server, Also, Im fotl special...

• Norbx
  • Level 1 technician
« Reply #16 on: 29. June 2020, 22:57:57 »
According to my records, remnants of the old fotl were settled down on another website and since it's no longer exist I can safely assume the clan was closed a long time ago. I don't really think so it's a good idea to appear out of nowhere and demand something you lost decades ago. Also right now you're being perceived as a random.

p.s. if old-fotl-fags have questions about the "original" fotl you could ask Waylon if you're lucky enough to reach him
« Last Edit: 01. July 2020, 20:46:43 by Norbx »

• You win or you die, there's no middle ground.
  • Awards Mr.Abuser / PCA 19 Mr.Awesome / PCA 19 Mr.Change Good / PCA 19 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 19 Players Choice Awards For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages For people who joined DDC community in 2009
« Reply #17 on: 29. June 2020, 23:51:48 »
I replied to the part where you're a "FOTL Clan Leader" in the private message you sent me. TL;DR is contact the leaders directly.
About the part where FOTL owns DDC therefore you own it...

First of all, FOTL does not own the DDC Community. The management privilege that was given to the FOTL Founders and Leaders before was due to the fact that the community was founded by FOTL and it's heads (Tails, Council, etc) and the rest of FOTL Leaders moved up the management ladder. Still, FOTL didn't exactly "own" the community since there were DDC leaders as well. Being in FOTL never actually gave you ownership privileges. When FOTL (Under Tails' lead) decided to move to FFS, they closed the community that you are talking about, it's long gone.

This community was "re-opened" by Stieg, Bonsai, and KITT under the DDC Name (Authorized by No1se and DDC Leaders). "FOTL" Wasn't even here and "FOTL" was actually closed by it's owners until Neon, Shokkz, and unruH decided to re-open the clan which we welcomed.

I'll inform Waylon to take a look a the topic and see if he wants to clear anything up regarding the clan.

Majestic

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

« Reply #18 on: 30. June 2020, 03:55:36 »
Hey.

Really is there any proof that this is the real AndromeD? I really don’t remember him so immature and idiot.

Just close the topic, enjoy MTA, DDC and FOTL and fuck this retard.

Greets
(click to show/hide)

• Awards Poll award Mr.Pro / PCA 17 Red League 2016 - Winners Poll award
« Reply #19 on: 30. June 2020, 17:46:34 »
Hello, I didnt saw that message about I'm kicked from FOTL and I'm didnt saw something about I'm kicked from leadership of FOTL clan. So actually current FOTL clan, based on DDC Community, is a fake.

same reason

I've told before that this is ridiculous. I was leader of FOTL Shooter and server, Also, Im fotl special...
:ag: :ag: :ag: :ag: :ag: :ag: :ag: ''...'' u going to cry bro?  :biblethump:

« Reply #20 on: 01. July 2020, 07:50:52 »
What gives you the right to say that you are the only true member of FOTL? If you were the only true member and so called "leader" of the clan, you would've been there when the community was going in a downwards spiral, but no, where were you? exactly, you were no where to be found, you didn't give a flying fuck about it, you are just trying to come back here and attempt to dictate everyone so you get your way by acting like a little crybaby? you're an adult and that's pathetic on your behalf.

And don't even try to claim that you own "DDC Clan" Ryan (4:20) has been in that clan since 2007 and as you can see in the memberlist it clearly says owner, you are worse than Waylon, there's not even one piece of significant evidence for you to prove that you own DDC or even FOTL, and yes I get where you're coming from about that you should have never been kicked from FOTL, but acting like a 12 year old kid? really? that's not the way to go.

I know you're pretty much an elder in this community, but seriously you should know better, you my friend are on par with TheSkateR's stupidity at this point and that's not a pretty sight to look at, you may have been an integral part of FOTL and this whole community in the past but you just stopped caring and left all together, 2015 was a shit year for the community as all the members became inactive and I suppose Katya was attempting to save the community by merging us with ffs, and I can almost guarantee if we stayed on ffs, you wouldn't have cared and you wouldn't have caused such a stupid topic.

Right now you're being an egotistical idiot, DDC is slowly getting back to it's previous state and you're trying to take back something that was never yours in the first place, this has probably caused major backlash but as I said this is a stupid act from you AndromeD, you could've messaged Council or Tails but you didn't, you are the one in the wrong here.
« Last Edit: 02. July 2020, 08:59:48 by Kruze »

• La Cerveza Mas Fina
  • Awards For skilled photoshop users Top three donators For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #21 on: 01. July 2020, 10:37:01 »
It's actually fun to read all this. AndromeD forgot to say he "owns" ffs either.

Made my day kek
(click to show/hide)