Hello

Topic: EmperioR's join request  (Read 286 times)

EmperioR's join request
« on: 28. July 2020, 21:54:22 »
Nickname: EmperioR

Name: Since my real name can lead to confusion, I rather keep it a secret for now.

Date of birth: 09/9/1999

Country and town: Currently I am living in Riga, the capital of Latvia.

Why do you want to join [FOTL]?: Since  i met with some fotl members they showed me how cool fotl is and i would like to
enjoy that atmosphere with new friends!
Contact (Skype/Discord): Skype: batuhankorkmz Discord: EmperioR#6561

How active are you?: Depends, nowadays its kind of instable. As much as i can lets say. I am playing in the evenings especially.

How could you help us?: I would like to support in any case. Mainly, I would like to help with DM clanwars and bring FOTL to the top spot of clans . Also im majoring in Computer Science, dont hesitate to get help from me. I could potentially help you growing.
What type of player are you (DM/DD/...)?: DM/DD/Hunter

Write something about yourself: I am a experienced weeb and trainer. I like to spend my freetime hanging out with friends, playing basketball. I am more the chill type of guy.

Your MTA experience: I dont have such a long story but shortly; Im playing MTA since 2016, i started MTA with DM/HUNTER mode then sometimes for fun i played DD. I started DM in Turkish servers then i moved to popular servers to get better and make new friends Like TFF and FFS. Time by time i was getting better and pro players attempted to teach me their experienced nicely. Big thanks to them I've been good learner.  I'm kinda new player so im still learning something dont hesitate to teach me your experiences.

In which clans have you been before?;

St - Saints(2016 - 2017) - Closed
nTL - Nothing To Lose (2017/2019) - Closed
XpR - Xtreme Pro Racers(2019-2020) - Kicked
Korn - Knight of red Nights(2020-2020) - Closed
iW - Iron Will(2020-2020) - Closed
« Last Edit: 29. July 2020, 10:42:38 by EmperioR »

Re: EmperioR's join request
« Reply #1 on: 28. July 2020, 21:56:19 »
Last but not least: I am reachable via. Discord: EmperioR#6561

Feel free to ask any questions.
« Last Edit: 28. July 2020, 21:59:42 by Timbo360 »

« Reply #2 on: 28. July 2020, 22:05:31 »
Dear EmperioR,

I valuate your interest in becoming part of our family. There is just a small circle of players I believe have a huge potential to become one of the top tier MTA Hunter players. In you, I see such potential. It is not a lie that you would be a great addition to our current squad. You could grow with us.

I wish you the very best and hope that our other members appreciate you just as well as I do.

Good luck buddy!  :az:

« Reply #3 on: 29. July 2020, 00:49:36 »
Hey all, my best bro applied too. Good luck half turko.
Dima is a suker.

• Nonchalant
« Reply #4 on: 29. July 2020, 07:05:57 »
Best of luck buddy.

« Reply #5 on: 30. July 2020, 20:08:53 »
aman amana nerelere geldiq