Hello

Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Topic: Corona, anyone?  (Read 364 times)

• Awards Mr.Missed / PCA 19 Worst alcoholic of DDC Mr.Clever / PCA 17 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 17 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017 For people who work a lot Given to people who post well written messages Mr.Clever / PCA 16 Mr.Change Good / PCA 16 For people with a driver's licence
Corona, anyone?
« on: 30. July 2020, 19:53:18 »
So, did any of you guys get the disease and how did you experience it?

• playing since 2020
  • Awards Mr.Annoying / PCA 19 Mr.Change Bad / PCA 19 Best Cross Players Best Cross Admins For people with a driver's licence Mr.Annoying / PCA 17
Re: Corona, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: 30. July 2020, 21:01:16 »
nope, but a friend of mine got, it's like a flu but much worse wich starting just with muscular pain, after that cough, feber 39-40 for days (she got just paracetamol wich was the best for feber), a little bit anxiety and desorientation, and had the same symptoms 3 weeks, first week was just with muscular pain,  but i think that she got just the 'easy' covid part
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: 30. July 2020, 21:03:02 by ice_eyes »

• Be the change you want to see in the World
« Reply #2 on: 30. July 2020, 21:13:58 »
Well my uncle got it but he only had a fever for 2-3 days. Then he was all fine but after 14 days he was diagnosed with covid again but with no symptoms at all. Now he's covid free and better then ever.

• Can't get rid of me since 2009
  • Awards Mr.Annoying / PCA 19
« Reply #3 on: 30. July 2020, 21:35:01 »
Anyone here from the USA who can share how their experience was? topkek

Maps on server: HalfScoping DD - Don't Trust Your Eyes DD - Cross (SSoA Edition) - Ich War Noch Niemals In New York - Rushing Through Los Santos - Third time's a Charm - Albtraum (ft. Zunii)

• Awards Mr.Admin / PCA 19 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 19 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 19 Mr.Clever / PCA 19 Mr.Awesome / PCA 19 I left DDC, oh wait? I'm back after two days! Mr.Awesome / PCA 17 Mr.Clever / PCA 17 Mr.Good Looking / PCA 17 Mr.Keeping You Alive / PCA 17 Mr.Admin / PCA 17 Hardworker of the year 2017
« Reply #4 on: 30. July 2020, 21:44:13 »
Nothing happened here, just 15th consecutive protests on bikes in capital city.
Protesting because prime minister is ex-prisoner.
Protesting because he is turning immigrants away.
Protesting because muh SJW.

• Awards Poll award Mr.Pro / PCA 17 Red League 2016 - Winners Poll award
« Reply #5 on: 31. July 2020, 12:35:29 »
nope, but a friend of mine got, it's like a flu but much worse wich starting just with muscular pain, after that cough, feber 39-40 for days (she got just paracetamol wich was the best for feber), a little bit anxiety and desorientation, and had the same symptoms 3 weeks, first week was just with muscular pain,  but i think that she got just the 'easy' covid part
(click to show/hide)

Te-au platit aia sa zici ah? fgt

• playing since 2020
  • Awards Mr.Annoying / PCA 19 Mr.Change Bad / PCA 19 Best Cross Players Best Cross Admins For people with a driver's licence Mr.Annoying / PCA 17
« Reply #6 on: 31. July 2020, 13:41:08 »
(click to show/hide)

Te-au platit aia sa zici ah? fgt
o saptamana macar nu mai mor de foame

• twitch.tv/nikotv__
  • Awards Bets - Winners LMS - 2nd place
« Reply #7 on: 02. August 2020, 10:10:37 »
I'm on vacation since 10th July, in Serbia (One of most risked countrys to travel to ((Balkan)))
I didn't get infected, healthy as always. Corona is bullshit

« Reply #8 on: 02. August 2020, 14:04:36 »
Corona is fake EKSDEE
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

(click to show/hide)

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Awards Referee Mr.Funny Man / PCA 16 For people who work a lot ;7 For skilled photoshop users For people who joined DDC community in 2010 For people with a driver's licence
« Reply #9 on: 02. August 2020, 16:34:13 »
I'd say not yet, cuz number of cases here are going up so maybe it's a matter of time until I get the desease.

« Reply #10 on: 02. August 2020, 17:04:02 »
I'm on vacation since 10th July, in Serbia (One of most risked countrys to travel to ((Balkan)))

I also think this is someone talking who is even more retarded than I am. People like him are the reason the disease spreads at all and that the infection rates won't drop down in the near time, at least for most of the countries on the world. Yes, you may be not infected and are healthy as is, but you can't tell if you don't carry the virus in you without getting tested, so don't be such a blatant idiot.
Not that I wish you death from a disease, but you are one of the cases that would deserve it for not giving a single shit about it.

Maps on server: HalfScoping DD - Don't Trust Your Eyes DD - Cross (SSoA Edition) - Ich War Noch Niemals In New York - Rushing Through Los Santos - Third time's a Charm - Albtraum (ft. Zunii)

« Reply #11 on: 04. August 2020, 15:17:46 »
Nice hoax.

• twitch.tv/nikotv__
  • Awards Bets - Winners LMS - 2nd place
« Reply #12 on: Yesterday at 04:27 »

I also think this is someone talking who is even more retarded than I am. People like him are the reason the disease spreads at all and that the infection rates won't drop down in the near time, at least for most of the countries on the world. Yes, you may be not infected and are healthy as is, but you can't tell if you don't carry the virus in you without getting tested, so don't be such a blatant idiot.
Not that I wish you death from a disease, but you are one of the cases that would deserve it for not giving a single shit about it.
HAH, dude you are so funny.
I got tested when I got back to Austria, and guess what? NEGATIVE.
dickhead

« Reply #13 on: Yesterday at 06:28 »

HAH, dude you are so funny.
I got tested when I got back to Austria, and guess what? NEGATIVE.
dickhead

I said "people like you are the reason the disease spreads", not that you directly come back carrying the virus, maybe read more careful next time instead of just trying to look tough  :dn: